You can type here any text you want

Rim/Tire Question.....You Stage Guys Will Be Best At Answering

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Epitome

Staff member
As I further prep my car for the Stage 2 motor going in later this year, I am considering a new set of rear rims. Currently I am using Weld Rodlites 15x8 w/3 1/2'' BS on the rear and am thinking of switching to the same rim in 15x10. I am about to roll the fender lip. My 2 questions for people with experience with these are : 1- How well will they fit under my un-notched car (wolfracecraft sway bar/airbags currently removed) with a 4 1/2" back space and then play around with spacers? 2- Has anyone ever used a 15X10 rim on the street with BFG 275/60/15 DRs on? I'm curious to see if a 10" rim is just too wide for that tire. Thanks :)

I had a similar problem started with the 15x8 3.5 bs with a 28" slick but wanted more.So I had the car's frame rails "notched" and now I have 15x10" 4 7/8 bs centerline autodrags with a phoenix 28.5x10.5's the fit is great and the lip hasnt been touched.I'll be at LV dragway if this snow ever melts.

Back