You can type here any text you want

RJC exhaust help

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbobooster

Ok so I got the muffler hung tail pipes up and now getting ready to install the longer stainless pipe that goes from the muffler to the front of the car to the cat it seems like a heavy piece to b free flowing in the air like that ? Is the band clamp at the muffler enough to hold that up? Or are u guys adding a hanger somewhere along the way? Any advice tips or ideas are welcome I want to knock this project out the way..... Pics will really help

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Ok so I got the muffler hung tail pipes up and now getting ready to install the longer stainless pipe that goes from the muffler to the front of the car to the cat it seems like a heavy piece to b free flowing in the air like that ? Is the band clamp at the muffler enough to hold that up? Or are u guys adding a hanger somewhere along the way? Any advice tips or ideas are welcome I want to knock this project out the way..... Pics will really help

Mine has a hanger about a foot from the cat. The rubber that once held it is long gone and was free flowing for a few months no problems. Probably should put a hanger though lol.

Thanks man if it's not to much trouble u think u can snap. A picture of it ? Just to get an idea I would really appreciate it

Its raining right now but ill get one in the AM. Actually now that I think about it Im certain that its actually a support welded to the flange that meets the cat. Yes certain of that. And its hung toward the drivers side.

I do have the cat hanger that sits on the crossmember but still seems like that won't b enough ? Is that what ur referring too ?

Anyone ? I know couple people here run this exhaust just tips and hopefully some pics

Back