You can type here any text you want

RJC Megacooler FM painted black and installed on Freddy's ride...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
Where is it??? ;) :biggrin:

Attachments

• rjccooler2.JPG
    rjccooler2.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 839
You really have to look close to see it....

Attachments

• rjccooler1.JPG
    rjccooler1.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 816
As close as I could get...

Attachments

• rjccooler5.JPG
    rjccooler5.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 812
Pics of the pipes which Freddy painted silver and sprayed some clear on... Looks really nice!!!

Attachments

• rjccooler6.JPG
    rjccooler6.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 824
Last pic

Freddy's ride.... :cool:

Attachments

• Freddy's ride.JPG
    Freddy's ride.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 802
How about posting a picture showing how the pipes look curving under the bumper. I just got one myself and I'd like to see how it will fit around the air dams. How did you get the pipes so shiney?
I just reread the post and see you painted the pipes. Can you tell me what paint you used? They look great.

Megacooler?

Steve, you sure that's a Mega, kinda look's like a real big A/C condensor. ;) :biggrin:

TurboT231 said:
Steve, you sure that's a Mega, kinda look's like a real big A/C condensor. ;) :biggrin:

I could be mistaken :biggrin: Sure does look like one of the A/C condensors my brother see's on a daily basis working on the ice boxes...

chrisgarrett said:
How about posting a picture showing how the pipes look curving under the bumper. I just got one myself and I'd like to see how it will fit around the air dams. How did you get the pipes so shiney?
I just reread the post and see you painted the pipes. Can you tell me what paint you used? They look great.

I would if I took those pictures (unfortunately I didn't) :( Freddy (TurboT231) can fill you in on the paint...

Chris, Jason kicked a$$ with this one, the pipes clear everything, perfect fit everywhere, i used silver chromabase then clear over that, the same paint has been on the inlet side of the turbo for a year and still look's freshly painted so it should be fine on the pipes. Alot less $$$ than chrome and alot less hour's rubbing for the polished look. :wink:

Chromabase.

Is made by dupont, it has to be sprayed from a gun but you can use whatever color you want from a spray can as your base, but it's the automotive clear also sprayed from a gun that goes over the base which gives it the shine and protect's your color.

Looks great, but I have to wonder what that does to it's ability to transfer heat.

Heat Transfer?

Your probably right about the paint Stu, but a little tap of the button bring's the Mat #'s right back down where they should be. ;)

Nice product and nice attention to detail on the installation!

Back