You can type here any text you want

RJC Racing

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sdteb

trying to get it like you
I wanted to say thanks for all of the products that have made our Turbo Buicks what they are...Jason is professional and a a pleasure to deal with...

Thanks again

Shandy

sdteb said:
I wanted to say thanks for all of the products that have made our Turbo Buicks what they are...Jason is professional and a a pleasure to deal with...
Thanks again
Shandy
------------------------------------------
I have always received very professional and timely service from Jace.

sdteb said:

Thanks again

Shandy

I agree 100%. I have several RJC parts on my car from the powerplate, girdle to the deep oil pan. All are of excellent quality and working flawlessly.

I believe it was his dad I had the pleasure of speaking to a few months ago and he took the time to answer all of my questions. Even some that weren't even related to the product I was ordering. Definitely a class business and we are lucky to have their products and support.

Jase has always taken the time out for my stupid questions! Can't complain about a guy who does that for ya! :)

Got one of the first girdles he sold back in early 1998. Great service then and now.

I ordered mine the other day, that thing is friggin huge. Jason also cut me a deal on the race pulley package, very easy to deal with. A+ :cool:

Back