You can type here any text you want

RJC rear motor brace. Thoughts ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mrneg9

Get Some !
Any one running one of these and what do you think ?

Attachments

• 1427596062186.jpg
    1427596062186.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 279
I have one and love it. Engine never moves, never have to worry about false KR coming from DP hitting from torque twist. Fits great too.

Car has 59,000 original miles with original mounts. I bought aftermarket stock mounts. This looks like a good item that would keep the motor in position.

Sure beats a torque strap to the alt too. Or risking breaking the ear off that alt bracket. I think he has a video showing how much movement this eliminates with worn out engine mounts even on his website. Good company and Jason is a supporting vendor on here.

Get the thicker hd brace...a friend local had the base one bend all screwy and was rattling and such...he had stock style mounts.

Have one on my car...engine doesn't move...and no false KR on hard launches.

Go with Hr Motor Mounts. I had one of these and bent the hell out of it.

Jason discontinued making his lower power brace, now all of them are the heavy duty one.

The Heavy duty brace is built so much better. Metal is thick and if your not gonna use poly mounts this should be on the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Works well if you can't afford hr motor mounts
Is this for low 11 power with stock mounts ?
Or Driver side HR better
I like the fill of the stock mounts ,No vibration,But this car gets 50/50 track and road time

You will get some vibration using this or the HR mounts. I went with this brace on my current car and so far so good.

You will get some vibration using this or the HR mounts. I went with this brace on my current car and so far so good.
I've been running tranny mount n hr mounts for yrs no vibration issues at all . Best money I ever spent

Got it installed the other day. Boy that upper bolt is a bitch to get to. Nice product. Motor hardly moves.

The top bolt is the hardest part of the install.

I have been thinking about on of these. I have new stock mounts in there now.

Back