You can type here any text you want

RJC steel shim headgaskets?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbov6joe

Signal 1 J-12
Will the RJC steel shim headgaskets work on a TTA?
Does the TTA require different headbolts/studs?

Yes. My brother just bought them for his TTA after speaking to Jason about the project.

Yes, the steel shim headgaskets will work fine on your TTA. I just
put a set on mine a couple of months ago. I bought the gaskets
from RJC Racing and they come with a special adhesive and a
applicator to apply it to the gaskets. The TTA does take different
headbolts than the TR's, I used the ARP bolts which are reusable
unlike the factory bolts. John's Performance has a set of ARP head
bolts specifically for the TTA. HTH.

James

2 SETS AVAILABLE

I'VE GOT TWO SETS OF RJC'S HEAD GASKET SETUP AVAILABLE FOR $75 EA.. (RECENTLY BOUGHT A SET OF CHAMPION GN1'S THAT USE THE FELPRO 1007'S SO I DON'T NEED THESE).

GNut,
I may just take you up on a set.....send me a private email with your info either here or at my address below. Am I correct to assume that everything that's listed on RJC's website is in your kit as well?

Thanks!

Hey Joe, Blowing head gaskets are you!!!!!!

When you going to make that a TSM car??? You should be getting close...

Later

Hey Chris,
Not quite sure if I popped one yet, but some things are leading to that direction. Wanna go fast, gotta pay! As for TSM, I've plead my case to my good buddy Scott S. and he said " As long as I have any say about the rules for TSM, TTA's will NEVER be allowed due to their slippery front end advantage." You'd a thought that a long time drinking buddy that spent countless hours wrenching on his GN could have convinced him to sway the rules just a fuzz ;) Guess not! Hell, I have half a mind to send him back the 200 pounds useless wire we ripped out of that thing. Better yet, I might just hide some magic mushrooms behind his glove box this year in BG:) Even better yet, I should send him the bill from my chriopractor when my back locked up while I was up side down around his rollbar working under the dash....my back hasn't been right since. We honestly thought we might have to call the fire dept. to cut the rollbar for me to get out....damn back! See if I send him any Bob's `47 ever again...hehe

Back