You can type here any text you want

Road Kill

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

83zero

"Hook 'em up"
Hello. Anyone ever use, or have any reliable input on Road Kill brand sound deadening mat? I am lining the whole interior, and trunk before re-assembly, and have found some I can get pretty cheap...but it doesn't matter what it costs if it sucks. Thanks in advance for any input.

I have a lot of experience with Roadkill. The stuff is okay. I personally would never use it, but if you can get it cheap enough, it isnt total crap. Dynamat and Hushmat are the two best sound dampeners out there.

Thanks for your input...it's pretty darn cheap:D so I'm gonna go ahead and use it, anything I should watch out for? I plan on putting it on the roof and trunklid also..will it stick okay there? thanks again, matt

Thanks for your input...it's pretty darn cheap:D so I'm gonna go ahead and use it, anything I should watch out for? I plan on putting it on the roof and trunklid also..will it stick okay there? thanks again, matt
Just clean the surface real good before applying it. And when you put it on make sure you get all inside the cracks, and creveses. It makes a big difference. Good luck!!

Back