You can type here any text you want

rock auto discount for whoever wants it!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

johnnyttype

hey guys, got an email a while back discount and forgot to post it here since i do not need the discount right now. I dont know how much it is for but i would imagine it is 5% or something. Here is the important stuff from the email, hope someone can make use of it before it expires.

RockAuto Discount Reminder!

Your RockAuto discount code 965759852150 will expire on May 20, 2008.

If you or anyone you know is thinking of doing some vehicle repair, now's the time to order the parts!

Taking advantage of this discount opportunity is easy! Simply enter your code in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Apply" button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order total.

Off to Cruisin' Ocean City tomorrow;), Peace!
John

I used a 5% discount coupon code for a center link and new Gates tensioner for salvageV6 a couple of days ago.

Hope the tensioner gets here soon the squeaking sucks. :p

Center link arrived today in two days. :eek: :smile:

Rock Auto rocks, sells cheap as well as name brand parts, ships very quickly too, and their prices are decent without the coupon codes. :cool:

Now it's off to the POR15 site for their 10% May discount for some new paint for the car. :eek: :biggrin:

I wish we had a Rock Auto!

Hell, I wish we had an Auto Zone too for that matter...

Maybe I should have wrote: I wish we had a Rock Auto here, so I dont have to pay more for shipping than for the actual part.............

Back