You can type here any text you want

Rockfordracing.com Track Day at Byron Dragway

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Billdogg

PSI FED 6
This Sunday the 25th, www.rockfordracing.com is having a track day. There's 3 of us Buick guys on that board, and we'd like to see as many turbo Buicks down there as we can. PM me if you have any questions.

What time does this event run? It's basically just test and tune right? -That's what Byron usually has going on sundays... I'll try to make it out there-

87GN

We tried to set it up like a bracket race or something similar, but nobody on the site could agree on anything. Basically, it's a get together at the track. We will just run with the test and tune lanes. Should be a good time though, they usually let you run who you want heads up.

I'll be getting there at 9:30. Races start at 10.

If you find the ends of that spoiler, I'll buy it off of you that day. :)

No luck on the ends for that spoiler- If I go out to Byron, you can have the middle section for nothin- I'm afraid I must have thrown them out at some point on accident-

Well I probably shouldn't admit this, but I might be going to NMRA @ rt66 on sunday, so we'll see-

...and this rockford racing...what's that about?

Yeah, there are of few mustang guys on the board going down for that instead of coming to Byron.

Rockford Racing is just another local site for car enthusiasts. Just like chitownracing.com

A few buick guys from my work are going sat. I might try to go with a couple of ls1 cars going sun. Maybe meet you there.

There are a few of us from the CCGSCA that will be out at Byron on Saturday. Hope to see you there.;)

I think I'll be golfing saturday. Look for a Rosewood T with T-tops if you guys go Sunday.

Originally posted by turbocliff
Well I probably shouldn't admit this, but I might be going to NMRA @ rt66 on sunday, so we'll see-

...and this rockford racing...what's that about?

I'll probably be out there this weekend also..

Why do people die on thursday? I will be at a funeral sun, and wont make it. Meet you guys later.

It was a good day, except for the 4 million bikes!!!

Got my new best of 12.82 @ 102. Not too bad I think for a basically stock combo.

Congrats on getting into the 12's- I ended up wrenching on mine saturday afternoon after sleeping in from being out to the Grove late on friday night- Didn't go very well,- I couldn't get the turbo to spool, seemed fat (4.8 sec. reaction time waiting for boost) -Spun the 27" ET streets hard... Made power mid track, but seemed to fall down towards the top... ton of boost creep...

12.10@114mph w/lock-up converter unplugged to save slipping transmission...

Hey Cliff. Can I still get that free deal on the spoiler piece? I'll come pick it up, or meet at woodfield or something. Let me know.

Yeah damn those bikes! If those guys where not their everyone would of got alot more runs in but hey what can you do. I'm happy for right now with my 12.8 for the first time to the track with the car. It has ALOT more in it.

Back