You can type here any text you want

Roll Bar/Roll Cage

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

AKTURBOTA

My car is going to dip into the sub 11.50's this year, so to keep running at the IHRA track here in Alaska, I am going to have to get a roll bar. What have other TTA owners used as an 8 point roll bar in meeting IHRA requirements?

Jan,

Let me look through my pics, I believe I have one...if not, I will take one and post it.

Mark

That would be much appreciated. Not sure if I showed you mine ;)

Attachments

• TTA1078AlaskaPlate.jpg
    TTA1078AlaskaPlate.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 150
Jan Larsson said:
That would be much appreciated. Not sure if I showed you mine ;)

Here is a photo right after my new paint job (the best it will ever look)

attachment.php

Here is another picture of me and my Truck and Camper combo in Atigun Pass, which is the furthest north mountain pass in the US.

attachment.php

I am feeling a little technically challenged. I could get the links to the photos to work, but how do you post a picture directly into a reply?

Mark

Attachments

• 04041815.JPG
    04041815.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 157
  • 03090304.JPG
    03090304.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 131
On my local track with my C5 they let me slide with just a 4 point. You might want to look into just a 5 point with a removeable drivers bar that way you can put it in on track day and simply pull it out the rest of the time.

Julio?

Is that a modified Competition Engineering cage in your car.

I was checking it out at the NAts but you had like 20 people talking to you at the time lol , so I didnt get to talk to you about it.

U got a couple pics of the swingouts also?

later
Jeremy

Back