roll cage

WINDMILL

I have a chrom-moly 6 point with removeable sid bars roll cage that came out of dusty old grand national he did race. it is an bolt in cage or could be welded in. like to sell i local NO SHIPPING 500.00 some pic are on the cardomain site
www.cardomain.com/ride/769331

I hate to be a dick, but you can get a brand new 10 point 'moly cage from s&w for $500.

cage

well if you say so. but you will have to fit and weld that one. but this is ready to go and painted.

Curious, does this roll cage bolt to the rear deck and floor? If so is that ok to pass tech or would it need to be welded to the frame? Thanks...

Delerius said:
Curious, does this roll cage bolt to the rear deck and floor? If so is that ok to pass tech or would it need to be welded to the frame? Thanks...

has to be welded to the fram unless you are just doin car show's :cool:

It passed tech at every large track I raced at including Memphis and Atlanta which are very strict.

It is a bolt in deal but the way it was built you'd have to pull the carpet back to notice. No tech guy has ever pulled the carpet back to check it. The plate that bolts to the floorboard is actually under the carpet so it looks like it ties to the frame. The builder who did it thought it out well and mounted it in places where it would be strong enough to work. I payed $1400 when it was installed.

Monk, sorry I didn't get to come up! Had some serious daughter school issues while on "vacation". Here is another bump for ya!

ttt

bump, i would ship but i dont know what it would cost.
I might be going to reynolds for the race in november.

far

I'm 45 min from chattanooga, about 2hr and45 min away. i'm in sylvania,al
could meet him above chattnooga if you wanted it.