Rolled 86 GN

justa3.8

I have a rolled 86 GN for sale. The car has been setting outside for about 4 years. I have removed the mafs, alt., coilpack, and powermaster break unit. Everything else is there. The car was running when I parked it. The body is no good, rolled hard. I am in East Tennessee, just outside of Knoxville. Will give more information if requested. $2500.00 Thank you.

Sorry, I am going to sale the whole car. I do not have time to part out, I also want it out of my way. $2500.00

Phone Number

Will you PM me your phone number? I have a few questions. I am in SC and will drive up to get it. thanks

pics never came through but still verry interested i need pics. or do you have a phone number to contact you. thanks Bob.

Very Large File

I received the pictures a few weeks ago but decided not to pursue.

Here are a couple of reasons why you may not be able to get them - your internet provider or email client could be set to block attachments or the fact that the file is very large can cause it to be blocked due to your mailbox limitation. You could try emailing one picture at a time.

I have a rolled 86 GN for sale. The car has been setting outside for about 4 years. I have removed the mafs, alt., coilpack, and powermaster break unit. Everything else is there. The car was running when I parked it. The body is no good, rolled hard. I am in East Tennessee, just outside of Knoxville. Will give more information if requested. $2500.00 Thank you.
I came and looked at both your cars awhile back, if you will take $5,500 for both iv'e got the cash.. Scot w.