You can type here any text you want

Rolling chassi?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lunkan

Crazy? Me? :-P
Let´s play with the thought that You have a sweet engine laying around but need a chassie to put it in, where would You go hunting for it?

I´m curious of what range of chassies there is and how much a rolling (not turn-key) would cost.

Any tips on where to search for it?

And no, I don´t have that engine, it´s just a fantasy :(

Thanks in advance
/Andreas

Thanks Scott, really looks like a good deal. Wish I had the money right now, just scanning what´s out there and where to search for them.

Yes, so many good parts just laying around and no money.....:(
Stage2 on centre just laying here and no money....

So many ideas how to go fast here in Sweden.

Lunkan and The Swede searching for some backup from over there.....;)

Call Bill Anderson Hes got a sweet roller thats ready to go awesome tin work fiber front end and doors give him a call 410 282 9335. Its an 87 buick gn thats been 8.20s with a twin stage II setup.

Hi Fat Nat!

Yes, thank you, that is the same car Scott posted the link to.

Really interested car but just in the wrong time for Lunkan and me since we have winter here over in Sweden and we are in the progress to sell our 10 sec GN and TTA in spring/early summertime to get together in Europes first mid 7's GN, (maybe another chassis as well) actually: there are no GN's at all here that have gone faster than mine and Lunkans TTA is so far the fastest TTA.

Back