Rough idle when engine cold

my experience has shown me that if the cam sensor is 180 out the problem you describe will be likely and will go away when the engine warms up. after you try all the above things give this a try. i give it a good chance of fixing the problem.

my experience has shown me that if the cam sensor is 180 out the problem you describe will be likely and will go away when the engine warms up. after you try all the above things give this a try. i give it a good chance of fixing the problem.
Thanks, I will check that

Hi everyone, old thread but thought I would update in case anyone else has similar issues. Ended up being the MAF I purchased a rebuilt MAF on Amazon and the car idles perfect when cold now. What a difference this has made.

Hi everyone, old thread but thought I would update in case anyone else has similar issues. Ended up being the MAF I purchased a rebuilt MAF on Amazon and the car idles perfect when cold now. What a difference this has made.
Thanks for reporting back, so many times the thread goes dead with no answer as to what resolved it. I'm glad you figured out the problem.