Round 2 of August Turbo Specials

Dennis Kirban

As before, this list replaces all earlier lists from us you may see in this thread. Please only refer to this listing and always by the code assigned to each part. Prices shown is the TOTAL price which includes UPS to the basic 48 states. Please keep that in mind.

Shipping elsewhere of course will be more. It is best to email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com

I do not do photos however, in some cases as I have noted you can email me and I can email you photos of the certain parts that I noted. I believe my descriptions are quite accurate for the prices assigned to each part. I am referring to DK-801 and DK-802 for photos!

Older list has been updated to this list. If its not listed here it has been sold.

DK-801 I have two real nice 1986-1987 Grand National wheels bright chrome no curb hits or curb rash etc however teeth marks from tire machine is evident and some minor blistering in those areas are present. Own both for $165 to your door as noted UPS to the 48 states. Keep in mind they weigh 30lbs each. These would be top notch driver quality but not concours. I can provide photos if you email me.

DK-805 For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a brand new in the box coil pack just $50. This is the top half and this is the one that looks like your original.

DK-808 For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a brand new check valve our #6769 just $26 to the basic 48 states.

DK-810 For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a very nice factory GM intercooler scoop assembly with new screws to secure it to the intercooler. This is the scoop and housing not cracked. One front corner is just started to pull away from the one rivet but nothing is loose etc. Just $85 to the basic 48 states as noted above.
basic 48 states.

DK-814 For the 1984-1985 Turbo Regal a good used billet vacuum block just $24. Includes screws and used gasket.

DK-816 For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal brand new in the GM box knock sensor list is $50 own this for $42.

DK-817 For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a good used adjustable wastegate activator just $38.

DK-818 Almost new set of 4 1986-1987 Grand National center caps $110 for all four.

DK-819 For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal with black out trim a good used passenger side quarter glass complete nothing busted or no funny aftermarket tint. Takes $65 to own it.

DK-820 Similar to above same specs only for the drivers side again $65 to own it.
These are used.

REMEMBER: Even if not noted prices all include UPS ground shipping to the basic 48 states.

DK-822 For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a brand new 3 inch down pipe (2 piece in steel painted black. Identical design as to what we sell today only todays version is in stainless. Price is $115. Almost less than 1/2 price.

DK-823 New in the GM wrapper 4 brand new strap caps. Takes $50 to own them. Last time I checked from GM they cost around $18 each! These are the grey ones. Important thing is by buying 4 they all match!

DK-824 For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a good used passenger side factory header just $85.

DK-825 For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal the cloth style used set of 2 oil coolant lines. None of the fittings are frozen. Just $40 to own the set. Great to have as spares since discontinued years ago by GM.

DK-826 Package deal brand new set of GNX bushings and a set of used grille springs all for $28.

DK-827 For the1986-1987 Turbo Regal a used test pipe with dump option rusted in appearance, but solid. A direct bolt in where cat normally sits with correct flange for Y pipe. Has 2 1/2 diameter front opening. Price is $35 includes UPS to basic 48 states.

DK-828 For any year Turbo Regal 1984-1987 a used chrome rear bumper with aluminum support intact. Good enough for a nice driver car bright chrome one small thumb impression dent in the left side of the back portion.. Good bumper guards and good bumper cushion. Price is $145 to any of the 48 states. I can email photos if need be of this part. Chrome is very very nice hardly any rain makrs on it. Its the complete rear bumper assembly with aluminum support included.

DK-829 For any year Turbo regal 1984-1987 a used chrome front bumper no dents decent chrome good for a daily driver, has a steel support that is rusted in color, front cushion is not good, bumper guards are very nice. Just $125 to any of the basic 48 states. Can email photos if needed.

Keep in mind between shipping and the cost of the special bumper boxes actual part price is $40 less than total prices shown!

DK-830 For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a real nice set of original front air dams. Look to be less than 6 months old. $65 for the pair includes UPS to basic 48 states. GM list is over $100.

DK-831 For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal good used injector harness just $25 includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

DK-832 For any 1984-1987 Turbo Regal with chrome package a nice pair of used chrome headlite bezels these are driver quality. Nothing busted decent chrome. Price is $55 for both includes UPS to basic 48 states. Very nice set.

DK-833 For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a brand new factory GM pair of the oil coolant lines never used. Impossible to find today just $135 includes UPS to basic 48 states. Repros do not look exact.

DK-834 For the 1986-1987 Tubro Regal a brand new set of GM washer reservior bottle and radiator reservior bottle. Includes new GM radiator bottle cap as well. Both bottles are nice and brite white not yellow form age. Price is $85 for all includes UPS to basic 48 states. The radiator overflow bottle has been difficult recently to get on a regular basis from GM.

DK-835 For any year Turbo Regal 1984-1987 I have a used grey (GN grey) single a pillar holder with a used VDO 30lb boost guage includes new tube kit to hook the guage up. VDO guage only shows boost no vacuum. Nice shape as it looks no more than a few months old. Price is $50 as described. Includes UPS to basic 48 states. Note a-pillar has small hole on front lip to accept a screw or button to secure it to a pillar.

I only will do email photos on items that I have noted. Descriptions are accurate.

Member best results email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com

All prices include UPS ground to the basic 48 states. Elsewhere more $$$.

Enjoy the ride.

DK-830 For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a real nice set of original front air dams. Look to be less than 6 months old. $65 for the pair includes UPS to basic 48 states. GM list is over $100.

DK-832 For any 1984-1987 Turbo Regal with chrome package a nice pair of used chrome headlite bezels these are driver quality. Nothing busted decent chrome. Price is $55 for both includes UPS to basic 48 states. Very nice set.

Dennis I am interested in these. Any scratches, bends or scrapes on the air dams? Is the chrome faded on the bezel?

Dennis I am interested in these. Any scratches, bends or scrapes on the air dams? Is the chrome faded on the bezel?

On air dams passenger side where it bends to go back has a very slight kink in the bottom that would probably not show up in photos...

These would be perfect for a good driver car example. Keep in mind in that $65 cost its a least $15 or so for shipping. They look very nice still have good color so they are not aged looking. If I needed a set for a driver car I would go with them.

headlite bezels have no cracks etc....

will hold both advise as to your decision...I am guessing you have bought used parts from me before so its not a big gamble again just a guess based on Spring Texas clue.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

DK-822 Dennis, I WILL have to have to have a picture of this. I am not the only one here who will not spend over 50 bucks without seeing the product. Fair is fair. I am in the market for a downpipe. I hope I can get a picture. I have not had the best of luck lately when ordering from your shop so I hope we can get back on the right track...

DK-822 Dennis, I WILL have to have to have a picture of this. I am not the only one here who will not spend over 50 bucks without seeing the product. Fair is fair. I am in the market for a downpipe. I hope I can get a picture. I have not had the best of luck lately when ordering from your shop so I hope we can get back on the right track...

I will send photo late tomorrow...this down pipe is 100% brand new as in never used. All new hardware clamps and directions....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

You need to email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com so I can get photo to you as that is the only way I can get it done.

What issues have you had with our shop?

Put me in line for the downpipe DK822 I will buy it sight unseen. I trust you Dennis. :rolleyes:

If you are willing to split the set I'll buy the washer bottle. Darn, I just bought a rad bottle cause I couldn't find the pair anymore!

If you are willing to split the set I'll buy the washer bottle. Darn, I just bought a rad bottle cause I couldn't find the pair anymore!

We sell the washer bottles at work kirbanperformance.com think they run $24.95 plus shipping...its the radiator overflow bottle that has been difficult to get from GM....and is kind unique...washer bottle would be the same as al the other regular V6 Regals...pretty certain about that fact.

denniskirban@yahoo.com