You can type here any text you want

RPE Machine LLC

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

vacuum 6

Finally got my 109 installed and running. Just wanted to say thanks Bobby for all your hard work and support. Not shocking the motor is running perfect!!! Always first class.
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1369527438.877498.jpg

I'll find out real soon how good it feels to turn the key on a killer RPE engine. :)

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Look in Member's Rides forum.
Finally...Coach's New Build

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Bobby is the best. built my second motor about 7 years ago. I just changed the valve cover gaskets. thats it in 7 years. oil hot at idle is still 40 psi.

What was the wait time to get the motor in and to have him complete it?

If you have to ask, you won't wait long enough....:D And i would probably guess if you do ask he will not build one for you.
Just going out on a limb here.

If you have to ask, you won't wait long enough....:D And i would probably guess if you do ask he will not build one for you.
Just going out on a limb here.
I do not believe he is doing any more builds for " joe consumer". These engines cost him more time than any other engine he works on...
Wait time is dependent on his backlog of engines ahead of you...this you would need to speak to Bobby about. If you are looking to have one done this year dont even bother calling...

Bryan

Damn Bryan, you and Ronnie are spot on. He will not take a "walk -in" 109 build any longer. As for the wait...well I dropped off parts...in person...back in Sept. I am waiting for a call to come and get it. It should be a few weeks away.

So if I wanted a motor built and had no time frame, say like a year or two would he do it for me??

robzombie said:
So if I wanted a motor built and had no time frame, say like a year or two would he do it for me??

Probably not if it's s Buick.

bob builds a great motor.those that are interested should call, as only he will know the wait time, it can vary.all I can say is his motor runs fantastic I couldn't be happier and if you do have to wait its worth it.

Probably not if it's s Buick.

Does he not like doing these motors??

He obviously can do them right, so is it a lack of profit or some other thing that prevents him from doing them.

Back