You can type here any text you want

Ruger SP101 .357magnum

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
the SP101 is a fine little pistol. lots of good deals on g-broker.

Yes it is! Shoots like a dream and with the grips and trigger work it's that much sweeter... Even with the short barrel it's no big deal to bore a 2-3" hole in the target at 25. Pass the word around.

That does look like a deal! If I hadn't already bought a gun last month, I'd be interested. I picked up a Springfield XD9 sub compact at a show, but was really looking for a revolver like that. Most of the used 357's I saw were well used and in the $400-$500 range just for the gun, and they were not stainless. Maybe next year....

I want to get a sp101 in the .327 magnum. I have the sp101 in .357 mag and it is a great gun.

That does look like a deal! If I hadn't already bought a gun last month, I'd be interested. I picked up a Springfield XD9 sub compact at a show, but was really looking for a revolver like that. Most of the used 357's I saw were well used and in the $400-$500 range just for the gun, and they were not stainless. Maybe next year....

Your right, the gun alone is that much.

Back