You can type here any text you want

Rumor has it....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Blazer406

Mechanical Engineer
A Turbo 6 Buick came out of Texas this weekend to Hub City dragstrip in Hattiesburg, Ms.... and was laying down some 5.30's in the 1/8..... :eek:

Who has a car out of Texas capable of those kind of times? Is it a fellow board member?

Heard it left like sat night... somebody said he hurt something..... definately wasn't there Sunday...

Tim Lynch was there... ran 4.40's in the 1/8 at 178 or so....

Did it have Melton Motorsports on it? And was it a black guy driving?

Did it have Melton Motorsports on it? And was it a black guy driving?

Never saw it... I had a friend who went Sunday.... because he heard it was in town... and running some great numbers..... but when he showed up Sunday (my friend) ...... he asked around and someone said he pulled out around 2 AM in the morning with something hurt on his car...... my friend was disappointed.....

I heard 5.50's.....

I heard 5.38.... but I didn't witness it myself......

5.38 ..... 5.50 ..... either way it is really hauling the mail for a Turbo 6......

I would really like to have seen it run..... and look hard.... and listen....

I've seen it go 5.30's in the 1/8.

Here is a shot from about a month ago, he had already knocked the front bumper off from the previous wheelie. He was starting to come down but still a decent shot.

Attachments

• Picture1.png
    Picture1.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 225
What is his combo..... do you know?

any details would do..... that is some wheel stand... that wheelstand looks high enough... it should make Jason White proud :eek:

I know it is a stage II, but the guy is real secretive about the car. He is a local street racer so you might know what I mean. They have a fast BB camaro as well. Not really a Buick guy just a guy that owns a Buick.

Back