You can type here any text you want

runing braided larger fuel lines

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

karolko

i was hoping some of you guys might shed some light as to which way you ran both your fuel feed and fuel return lines to your engine. i am planning on running a -10 in and -8 return.

Photos of routing would be awesome.

My main soncern or are that i am mostly baffled in is the area around the rear axle.

Please help

thanks

I ran mine between the frame and body going over the diff along the pass. side. #10 just fits. Sorry no pics.

I ran mine up on the driver's side. I'll see if I can dig up some pics.

What are doing for a fuel tank and pump?

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

i am making a custom fuel cell that will sit under the floor pan of the trunk ( exactly where the original one sat) i am going to be running a magnafuel external pump attached to the drivers side frame rail. i cannot run it inside the frame bacause i am alos going to notch the frame, so that is a no go.

thanks

If you locate the fuel cell on the bottom of the trunk, you need to build a box around it with a bottom to be NHRA legal.:)

i am not worried about being nhra legal, i want to pass tech inspection at the local track.

Thanks

Back