You can type here any text you want

Rust Free Roller For Sale!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

3.8L V-8 eater

Hi, to all :)

I'm selling an 87' Limited roller that was from CA. I'm going to offer it up to the Buick community before it goes to either e-bay or Craig's list!!! This roller is very rust free and I have additional pics to those who are truly interested!!
Would make a great strip car or a very solid foundation for a frame off restro!!

Roller includes the frame and body and all suspension front and back. Body has all the glass and black out trim along with the dash and steering column. All bolted on panels have been removed along with all seats and most interior!! The fuse block and wiring harness was removed as well!! The aluminum rims you see in the pics have been sold. Roller will have a pair of t-type wheels and 2 other junk wheels for transporting to new home!!

Roller has the exhaust from the cat back and aftermarket lower control arms. It has a posi rear end, but the rear brakes have been removed and the rear end fluid was drained. I drained the fluid so I could remove the girdled pumkin cover to put on my "T" and I put my stock cover on this roller. So... the rear pumkin cover in the picture now has a black stock cover!

I do still have some of the parts that were taken off the car, so I will sell roller with or without the extra parts.

Extra Parts include:

Correct Turbo hood no rust needs a little work (had hood pins added)

Fenders and inner fenders

Rear bumper (no bumper strip) does have bumperettes

Core support

Some interior parts - door panels upper and lower, all rear panels still in car, all trim around head liner

Tranny X- member

Price for just the roller - $1,800.00

Price for roller and all parts mentioned above - $2,200.00

This car has a salvage title, but it was registered and plated when I bought it!! This was a complete running car when I purchased it for the motor and tranny. Story behind the salvage title. It was stolen and was a theft recovery.

I'm located in Ohio 44089 about 35 miles West of Cleveland , OH.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!!!
Cell: 440-967-5991 Ask for Tony

Attachments

• DSCF2327.JPG
    DSCF2327.JPG
    102 KB · Views: 1,024
  • DSCF2332.JPG
    DSCF2332.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 1,024
  • DSCF2326.JPG
    DSCF2326.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 1,024
  • DSCF2337.JPG
    DSCF2337.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 1,014
  • DSCF2350.JPG
    DSCF2350.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 1,017
Guy's I really don't want to go to e- bay with this. If someone were to put this car back back together and put it to it's original blue color they would have a rare Limited!! Frame is rock solid and so are all the extras. I'll also throw in the seats front and back. Nice 60/40 bench seat which is power.

Also, I'm reducing the price to 1,500.00 for just the roller 1,900.00 with all the extras!!!

I'm truly interested but ironically I'm in SoCal.:rolleyes:

It cost me $900.00 to have this shipped to Ohio from CA. back in April of this year. Not cheap, but I actually thought that was not bad considering. Don't think I could have trailored it home for any less than that and they delivered it to my door!!

Back