You can type here any text you want

?'s about Switching to Trans+ and MAF pipes

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Roc87

11 Second V6
Going to be spending some $ and figured I'd buy a 3.5" MAF pipe (W/ big mouth cold air kit from Mark) but.....

I have a PTE front mount and I don't know if the 3.5 MAF pipe would fit under the inlet pipe? Anybody try it? I'm also going to buy a 3.5" LS1 MAF and a Trans+ (We'll see if this fixes the off idle stumble that causes my O2's to drop to 035!)

But who do I buy an extender chip from? I have a chip burner, but will it do me any good by wanting to be able to read 512 Grams on the MAF? TIA

I can't help you with the piping issues, but if you click Here You will find the extender chips.

Well I cant exactly answere the question but.. I have a 3" up pipe from my ATR stock location liquid IC and I was running a 3.5" maf pipe. The two pipes did not hit each other, there not even very close to each other. So there is room for both pipes the question is still wether or not the precision pipe will fit.

HTH: Jason

no prob. i have a 4 inch inlet pipe and it fits fine with the pte intercooler

Back