S&W .500 Magnum vs Watermelons.

S&W vs watermelon

That is bad a$$ :biggrin: They need to do a dirty hairy remake with someone that can do Clint some justice and arm them with the S&W 500. Now that would be a good movie ;)

That is bad a$$ :biggrin: They need to do a dirty hairy remake with someone that can do Clint some justice and arm them with the S&W 500. Now that would be a good movie ;)

It would be cool, but it would be hard for them to get anybody that can do Clint any justice in that role. "Go ahead punk, make my day!":eek:;)

Hickock45! One of my favorite channels on Youtube:biggrin:

It would be cool, but it would be hard for them to get anybody that can do Clint any justice in that role. "Go ahead punk, make my day!":eek:;)

True story. Eastwood is one if not the best of all time!

That's a cool video....I almost bought the S & M 500 but at about $2.50 a bullet, it was just too damn expensive to enjoy, as the cost of the 500 was real high also, so I had to stick with the Classic .44 Magnum...at least those boxes of .44 ammo cost me $32 a box of 50, a lot more affordable for me....that 500 is a cannon and I just loved it! Just imagine what a clowns head would look like breaking into a house with an owner with this gun....pure mayhem!!

I agree about ol' Clint. You're absolutley right.

Bruce '87 GRand National

Trust me you can get the ammo cheaper on gunbroker:biggrin:

I came close to buying 1, but the dlr refused to throw in free carpal tunnel surgery!

As for in the house...My Mossburg 88 and some #6 is just what the dr ordered...And, I'm alot less likely to kill the neighbor's cows...

Horrible trigger discipline!

Keep your booger hook off the trigger till you're ready to fire!

Cool gun though. It's big, it's loud and it serves no real purpose. I love it!

Horrible trigger discipline!

Keep your booger hook off the trigger till you're ready to fire!

Cool gun though. It's big, it's loud and it serves no real purpose. I love it!

Hickock is one of the most knowledgable men when it comes to guns. Like Shane said look up Hickock 45 on youtube. May be spelling Hickock wrong though.

i might regret this BUT here it goes
Why does the melon explode?
i would have assumed that the bullet would simply puncture a hole right through it.
Is the Bullet that soft that the skin of the melon would expand/flatten (or what ever its called) it to then cause that type of destruction.
Sorry for the stupid question

Not stupid at all! Bullet never slows down, it just hits it with such force the melon explodes because it happens so fast the stuff that is in the way of the bullet has to go somewhere, in this case everywhere;)

thats so sweet. love my S&W 44mag 6" hard to conceal that hogleg.but just the shear sight of that will humble any sane individuals.

Hickock is one of the most knowledgable men when it comes to guns. Like Shane said look up Hickock 45 on youtube. May be spelling Hickock wrong though.

That may be, but it doesn't change the fact that he's got his finger on the trigger while he's cocking the weapon.

yea those melons had no chance!!! yes thats a pretty sick gun, the first time i went to a range,the first handgun i ever shot was a taraus .45 and the second gun i shot was a s&w500...ya i got used to things real quick! needless to say i think guns and boost are equally addicting

Trust me you can get the ammo cheaper on gunbroker:biggrin:

I'll give it a try, Shane. Thanks for the heads up. High ammo cost is one reason why I haven't been shooting yet. The gun range up here has prices that are outrageous! Ammo two to three times the costs than at Walmart and you can only use THEIR ammo, can't bring your own. Crooks.:mad:

Bruce '87 Grand National

Hickok45 is also now my favorite channel on youtube.. I been watchen his vids all weekend!! I love the lawnmower and the s&w 500 haha and with him trimming tree limbs with his 12 gauge!!!

I'll give it a try, Shane. Thanks for the heads up. High ammo cost is one reason why I haven't been shooting yet. The gun range up here has prices that are outrageous! Ammo two to three times the costs than at Walmart and you can only use THEIR ammo, can't bring your own. Crooks.:mad:

Bruce '87 Grand National

That sucks Bruce.

The indoor gun store/gun range I go to down here is pretty cool. They do have the right to inspect your ammo because they won't allow you to use steel core ammo because it sparks off the back stop, but otherwise they will allow you to use whatever type of ammo. I usually buy 9mm ammo at Walmart (Federal or Remmington) and it is much cheaper than the stuff the gun range sells.