Safari cannot find server

Thumper

any one else having this issue with this site, it's getting very aggravating. I phone 7 does it multiple times a day? Who else?

Try turning off your pop up blocker
That didn't help, still doing it. Thanks for the idea. It's just intermittent. My wife's iPhone 6 does it also, but at times I can't get on she can and vice versa. Weird

I usually run tapatalk, but tried safari to see what the issue might be, mine doesn't have that issue.
You could try running tapatalk and bypass safari.

I have been suffering this the last 3-4 weeks, both iPhone and Mac on Safari. I'm pretty sure its nothing to do with a pop-up blocker.

Tapatalk is doing the same thing. For the last 2-3 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep my safari is doing it again today. ad blocker doesn't matter

Same prob here for several weeks. Connection is hit or miss (mostly miss) at home on my MAC laptop using Firefox. I never fiddled with any settings so I don't think its my computer. At work on my PC (also using Firefox) doesn't do it at all. Always works on the phone even when I cannot connect with my laptop.

Now I'm getting this message when trying to log on at work using firefox:

The owner of www.turbobuick.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.
This site uses HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) to specify that Firefox may only connect to it securely. As a result, it is not possible to add an exception for this certificate.

If I switch to internet explorer I can log on just fine...:confused:

I'm having a problem on IE 10 and Chrome. Seems like about 80% of the time I get "Site not available" or "Cannot find the website" message. Especially bad early morning and mid evenings. Some times I can wait just a few minutes and come back with everything okay. Other times it is several hours before I can get it to pull up. Same problem on home and laptop. Been going on for quite a while. In fact it was so aggravating that for a while I didn't even care about coming here. No problems on other boards I visit.

[QUOTE="corsair231, post: 3727179, member: No problems on other boards I visit.[/QUOTE]

Yup. Same here..no problems on other boards.

Try clearing Safari cache in phone settings and then hard reboot the phone and let me know how this works guys. New settings should help! Let us know!

I have the issue as well, only when on data though. If I'm at home and connected to wifi then it's usually fine. But almost 100% of the time if I'm not connected to wifi then I get the same "cannot connect to server" screen.