You can type here any text you want

Samsung flipshot pics of GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Roc87

11 Second V6
Got my new phone yesterday, says its a 3megapixel, figured I'd see how it compares to a regular camera....
First pics with the stock hood put back on and shaved bumpers. See what you think

0719081157a.jpg

0719081158b.jpg

0719081152.jpg

0719081158.jpg

Car looks menacing and the pics turned out great, I especially like the last one the background looks awesome with the mountains! :cool:

Looks good, but you should take pics when the sun is at your back, it seems to be noon when you took them.

Looks good, but you should take pics when the sun is at your back, it seems to be noon when you took them.

Yeah, I know. I'm just never around that area (at least with the GN) at the right time. It a few miles out of the city limits close to the airport that I fly/train at, so when I go by there early in the morning it's still usually dark, and when I head to class in the evening, I'm usually low on time :redface:

Hopefully by March '09 I will be. Right now I'm finishing up my private license, have my checkride the first week of September. The school wants me to finish my commercial by December and then finish up with the CFI & CFII by March

Sweet. Right now the Airline industry is in a major slump. I started my training right after 911. People thought I was nuts. However, as you know it takes a while to get your experience. I think your starting at a good time. By the time you get your time, the airlines will be hiring like crazy again. The airlines have a catastrophy every seven years, it seems like.

Camera looks good, car looks awesome. Don't sell it for flight time. Never.

Joe
First Officer EMB-145
ExpressJet

Too senior for furlough.

^----- ATC in training

sorry to hi-jack just nobody seems to talk about aviation :).

Love the shaved bumpers though I did that on my 86GN looks way better.

Good we need more ATC. I hear they are severly understaffed.

"When pilots make mistakes, pilots die. When controllers make mistakes, pilots die."

Just kidding. You guys do good jobs. I couldn't do it! Thats for sure.

pics of gn

Hi guys,

What a pleasant topic, Private pilot, single engine land with instrument rating here. Certificated may of 2000. Own a cessna 172 hawk xp2. Usually fly to all major buick events.

bob

Back