Saturday Meet

OneUgly6

anyone up to meet at the burger king parking lot west of manassas tonight? Its on 28 just west of 234 bypass and usually has a good crowd!

I should host a meet at my house and let you guys put my car together. LOL... I'll buy the beer and pizza.

Let me know about any meets I have decided to sell of all my TB aftermarket parts I bought for really good prices locally if any of the fellas are looking
ATR stainless steel 2 1/2 inch
Gn1 extreme front mount
ALKY KIT with 3 bar map new in box
RJC 3 inch doen pipe and straight pipe new in box
Aluminum front bumper support new
RjC Boost Controller
All stuff in DC fellas

Let me know about any meets I have decided to sell of all my TB aftermarket parts I bought for really good prices locally if any of the fellas are looking
Gn1 extreme front mount
RjC Boost Controller
All stuff in DC fellas
That is some great stuff there

Gn1 extreme front mount
RjC Boost Controller
All stuff in DC fellas

Interested in the downpipe. PM me your asking price, please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up the downpipe today. Thanks, Emilio!

Anytime brother, love them roll up windows in that 87 GN of yours you don't see that often. And that Steve V work on your car is awesome, keep it up with that beauty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anytime brother, love them roll up windows in that 87 GN of yours you don't see that often. And that Steve V work on your car is awesome, keep it up with that beauty.

The Kid