You can type here any text you want

saw F.A.S.T. interviewed on ESPN, got Q's About Display Setting...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboDANDEE

Today, i was watching ESPN2 and they interviewed F.A.S.T. about their system. they had a display on their monitor and they had the "dashboard" display different from mine. It was monitored in pictured gauges (similar to Gen. 7) and not just numbers. is that the updated version, if so, how can i get it for mine? I also noticed that the ecu itself was black, not gray anymore. Can anyone shed some light on this? thanx! ;)

was that at the sema show?...it could be the new FAST system that is long overdue..i hear Mike Moran is testing the new FAST system, just rumors though...Craig S., do you care to shed some light on this??:confused:

software and ECU

All of our ECU's are grey. The black box you saw was show purposes only. The software you are refering to (1.009) has not been released yet. We are making sure all of the bugs are worked out before we release it. It will probably be released with the new ECU.

Originally posted by TurboDANDEE
Today, i was watching ESPN2 and they interviewed F.A.S.T. about their system. they had a display on their monitor and they had the "dashboard" display different from mine. It was monitored in pictured gauges (similar to Gen. 7) and not just numbers. is that the updated version, if so, how can i get it for mine? I also noticed that the ecu itself was black, not gray anymore. Can anyone shed some light on this? thanx! ;)

I saw it too! How about the all motor CRX 2.2l that runs low 10's!!!

Re: software and ECU

Originally posted by taylor302
All of our ECU's are grey. The black box you saw was show purposes only. The software you are refering to (1.009) has not been released yet. We are making sure all of the bugs are worked out before we release it. It will probably be released with the new ECU.

Yes i saw it during the SEMA show.

So does that mean we cant get that software for our older model?

software

Once the software is released all of the existing ECU's will be compatible.

Software

That will be great ! Something to look foward to.

Steve Pitts:D

taylor302,

i might sound like a broken record..but do you have a guesstimate of when the NEW FAST ECU wil be released?....

thanks!!!:cool:

What, in the new software is going to make this better than what we have already?

new software

The software is not going to be "better". It is going to have a different dashboard that looks like a car dashboard with functional guages. It might be a little easier to glance at and get readings. We had many calls asking for a dashboard like this so we did the best we could.

Software Update

ttt

Craig or taylor302...what's the latest on the new dashboard ? A great guage would be O2 Correction, so with just a quick glance you could tell how far off you are without having to actually look for a number. Maybe incorperate colors to it as well...like green when your within 5% yellow from 5 to 10% orange from 10 to 15% and red when 15% and over. Just a suggestion, but maybe you thought of this already ?

Please let us know how close we are to gettin this update.

Thanks much

Back