You can type here any text you want

SC ?'s LU or NLU...That is the question...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Soldier_GN

So i had it set in my mind that i was going to get a PTC 9.5 NLU. So i go and tell my mechanic. He informs me that the NLU PTC will have me slipping and my RPM's jumping while uphill.

Now im currently stationed in El Paso TX and there quite a few hills around. My goal is to have a high 10 low 11 sec ond street car. Now hes telling me that you want a LU for crusing and even at the track, which i go to couple times a month.
Is he right or does he have an older point of view when it comes to SC ??? Could it be hes just not fimilar with the power and capabilities ot the PTC NLU ??? Or is he right, I will have problems on anything but a flat surface??? Any and all opinions will be greatly appreciated !!!SO CONFUSED !!!! AAARRRRRRGGGGGG!!!!!

:mad: I just want a fast street GN on the street and track....A lady on the street but a freak in the bed !!! lol :D

do yourself a favor and contact Dusty about the PTC. He will give you the correct advise.

Did exactly that earlier today. Spoke with the man himself and i think im gona run that PTC NLU...

good move - you'll be glad you did. Good Luck and thanks for serving!!! :)

i run the 9.5 nonlocker and it drives great and we have plenty of hills here too.the ptc is within 50 rpms on the cruise of the lockup unit i took out.its a great piece.doesnt drive like the old nonlock stuff,unless you drive one its tough to believe.

@ Mr. Spool
Thats exactly what i have been hearing from everybody about the PTC NL...though i had my hands on one but will find out for sure in a day or so...keeping my hopes up..

Back