You can type here any text you want

Scammaster Readings

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Yohamrebel

Can yall help me figure out what’s wrong with my ? Replaced stock maf sensor with LS1 Maf and cold air intake pipes. Added Maf translator as well. Here are my scanmaster readings at idle

Mv - 375 -590

AF - 04

L8 - 42

Bat - 13.1 - 13.6 drops below 12 randomly

Int - 123-130

BL - 132

CLT - 167

ATS - 121

r - 525 - 625

TPS- .42

IAC - 175

Cc- 10-36

MAL -00

What chip and what is your fuel pressure set at? Idling with the vac line disconnected from the regulator is how it should be checked.

You need to figure out that random low voltage issue. Check battery cables to make sure they are tight, same with the grounds. Check the charge wire on the alternator too to make sure its tight.

Your IAC numbers are way too high, which is why your RPM is low, the ECU is trying to add air at idle but can't the way it looks. Depending on your chip most idle in the 800 to 875 range.

You can try to adjust your throttle blades open more to try and bring those IAC numbers closer to 15. When opening the throttle screw you will also have to readjust the TPS sensor to keep it in range, its a balancing act as they both work together. Google that procedure, plenty out there on how to do it.

Back