You can type here any text you want

Scan master, maf translater & ls1 maf for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MENTL231

Buying a F.A.S.T. b2b or xfi.
Also have 2 turbo tweak chips. will get specs in the next few days.

scanmaster. $200.00

translater and ls1 maf. $200.00.

Sig

Buying a F.A.S.T. b2b or xfi.
Also have 2 turbo tweak chips. will get specs in the next few days.

scanmaster. $200.00

translater and ls1 maf. $200.00.

im looking at your set up 83 injectors did you mod your ecm or just use the tt chip.

I Did Not Mod My Ecm, I Did Not Know You Have To Until My Car Did Not Run Right. I Am Going With A F.a.s.t. System And I'll Be Better Off.

Ok I Got Lots Of Pm's. I'm Taking Pictures Of All Item's Tomorrow. I Will Post Them And Figure Out Who Posted Or Pm'd First. I Also Found Another Maf So That Will Be Sold As Well. And I Will Return All Pm's Tomorrow Too. Thanks, Jay.

Ok. I regret to inform all those interested but i'm no longer selling these item's. My initial intention was to buy a FAST system and reclaim some of the money via selling some parts I won't need. Something has come up and I now need the money for the FAST for something else of more importance. I will now just prolong the time before i sell these item's and they will be up for sale at a later date. Sorry for the trouble but without the FAST, I still want my scanmaster and the translator.

Back