You can type here any text you want

scan tools

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

motorhead445

Where can i find a scantool,How much are they?also what do u think of a new o2 senser?which one should i use?i think so far im going in the right direction.After i get her dialed in Im gonna suprise a few people.If you guys in buffalo see a quiet sounding Buick with a mysterious looking gym bag in the back please dont tell anyone.After i blow some doors off I will tell um WHATS AN INTERCOOLER?:rolleyes: THANKS A LOT U GUYS IM LEARNING A LOT HERE!

You can get a new o2 sensor , i just run what they have at the auto parts store. As for the scan tool you can pick up a used one pretty cheap about 150 but you may need a lab top for some of the scan tools.

you can get o2 sensors from ram chargers these are ac delco for 3 for 75.00 that's a great deal these are the afs21 I believe. As far as scan tool, do you still have the 85 ecm? If so that will limit your choices. Turbo link is a great program and you will need a lap top for this. Ramcharges also sales computers for readings for our cars too.

Back