Scanmaster as a gauge

I have been waiting for this! Do you have any pics of the different color faces? I would need one with silver face and Silver bezel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just placed my order. I really would like to have silver face with silver bezel if possible?

I just placed my order. I really would like to have silver face with silver bezel if possible?

FYI The name on my order is William Brooks

Thanks Bob

Bob, placed my order tonight and just noticed the color options. I would like a silver face with a silver bezel, but if the bezel only comes in black or chrome I will take black so I can paint it.
Order name is Robert Smith in Florida.

Thank you!

Hi Bob, I'm in the same boat. I ordered 2 name is Leland Weiser. I'd like one with the white face/stainless/chrome/silver bezel and the other is fine in black. Thanks!

Bob, placed my order tonight and just noticed the color options. I would like a silver face with a silver bezel, but if the bezel only comes in black or chrome I will take black so I can paint it.
Order name is Robert Smith in Florida.

Thank you!

got it

So to get the fast data rate do we need the powerlogger? Or will this alone be enough?

It will also log the runs with a phone or tablet?

So why would one need a power logger if we have this scanmaster-g?

Thx

With a PowerLogger you can show wideband and boost on the Scanmaster.

PowerLogger update rate is 16 frames / second. ALDL update rate is 1 frame every 1.5 seconds. There is the "fast data stream" that I developed for the chips, its update rate is 2 frames/sec for O2 and knock retard, the rest of the data is slow.

You can log either way to an Android device, without a PowerLogger the stream only contains ALDL information which is limited and slow. With a PowerLogger, you get all the ECM information, the 5 analog inputs, lots of speed, etc.

Bob

If I don't have a bluetooth device, can the recorded logs still be downloaded through the powerlogger or is it only available through bluetooth?

The display brightness is not adjustable in the current software.

The internal logs can be downloaded thru PLC without bluetooth.

Bob

I sent preorder payment. Will you contact us for the color combination? I would like silver face with Bezel. But would like to see the different combinations first as I may go with the chrome bezel. Thanks!

Bob I know im getting way ahead of myself I always do lol, but one day can this morph into a device like the fast e-dash? so multiple parameters can be displayed at once on a nice big liquid crystal display?

[ I sent preorder payment. Will you contact us for the color combination? I would like silver face with Bezel. But would like to see the different combinations first as I may go with the chrome bezel. Thanks!]

yes, I will have pictures of the color combos soon. I made note of your request..

I will make sure I touch base with everyone to make sure.

Bob

Bob I know im getting way ahead of myself I always do lol, but one day can this morph into a device like the fast e-dash? so multiple parameters can be displayed at once on a nice big liquid crystal display?

there's all kinds of things that are possible. Not sure how many are practical.

B

Does the android app not have a gauge view?
Could a tablet not be configured to show data like the edash.