scanmaster # new injectors and tt chip

moyersgn

Just installed 60lb injectors and TT chip. Look at these #s and give any input. This is after driving around so computer can relearn. Thanks.

O2- 035
Kr- 0.0
Af- 06
L8- 40
Bat- 13.5
Int- 128
Bl- 128
Mph- 00
Clt- 187
Ats- 121
R- 875
Tps- .42
Iac- 53
Cc- 56
Nal- 00

The O2 will jump around so don't worry during Idle & cruising around BUT look at it ( a quick look ) when you give it the gun. Should hit around 770 -800 with 0.0 Ret . if you stay in it for over 3 secs , the ScanMaster will record the highest O2 & if there was any knock Ret. All the other #'s look ok.

Could give it a little twist on the throttle stop screw. That would bring the tps up a bit and lower the iac counts. A lot of people like a lower iac so there isn't as much transitional change at just off idle. You could bring the throttle stop in till the tps reads .46volts. But if it's running good, leave it.

Just swapped to that same set up in my car. Love it. Although i had a TT chip with my 50's too.

Numbers look fine but thats just a snap shot at idle. You will have to learn what to look for when you are driving around as most change depending where your go fast pedal is planted.

160* thermostat?
No cold air kit?

Those temps look pretty high, I guess this is the car just sitting and idling.

BLM and int right there together is good or at least that is where mine Is.

O2 looks low but you might have just started it.

When you hit the go fast have it on the O2 and knock screen. Watch the O2 for 780-800 and make sure the knock stays at zero. Get out at any knock.