Scanmaster numbers help

1967 GeeTO

I have an 87 T with the normal fuel system upgrades including 42.5 injectors and one of Eric's street chips. I just had to put a new cam in the car (Comp Cams 212/212) because problems at the #3 cylinder. At this time, I installed Eric's chip.

I am getting no knock at WOT - which is good. However, my numbers at idle are as follows:

AF 05
L8 36
INT 128
BL 141
ATS 134
TPS .42
IAC 19

At WOT my O2 numbers are somewhere around 820 -sometimes a little higher and sometimes a little lower (never under 800 and never over 850)

The O2's do not jump around very much at idle. Cross counts do not move at all at idle. I installed a heated O2 sensor in January and have probably only run about 10 gallons of a race fuel mix (5 gallons leaded 114 and the rest 93 pump unleaded) through it since installation.

Fuel pressure is set at 43# line off.

Questions:
1. Is my O2 senor bad already? If so, is this normal for one to last such a short time? I have a friend who runs straight C16 and has not replaced his in two years.

2. The BLM is too high. It should be around 128, correct? Is this related to the O2 sensor issue?

3. What do the other numbers look like?

4. What adjustments do I need to make?

5. Eric, if you are viewing this, do I need to make any adjustments to the chip?

Thanks as I am still learning.
Sam

if you have an openloop idle chip like you do with erics turbotweak , or even something like MEr that is always openloop. O2 wont move across stioch (450mv) much if any at idle and becuase if this the cross counts will also stay put ,
this would normally indicate a failing or lazy O2 sensor but again not if your chip is openloop, with erics chip its fine .

nothing wrong with the other #s i see other than maybe get some cooler air to the filter area like a cold air kit
blm is a little high (nothing to worry about ) but check your vac hoses and inlet hoses for a slight vac leak or maybe a leaky header(crack) causing the higher BLM or try upping the fuel pressure a pound or two.

Everything looks good Sam. The blm is ok as long as it doesn't hit the upper limit (150). There are all kinds of little things that can cause the blm to be a little higher, but as long as the car is running good, I wouldn't worry about it. As mentioned, you could raise the FP 1-2psi if the blm gets too high.

Regards,
Eric