You can type here any text you want

scanmaster reading

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SNOWBIRD

On a violent ist gear burnout (did not prime alky pump) my scan master showed 9 degrees of knock.:eek: and ...035....035 when i pushed the callback ...please explain just to make sure i under stand what i am seeing

so your telling me that both 35 are telling me that the top 02 and 9 knock happened at the same time and mph thanks

Yes... and to quote Turbobob;

"left side is the mph of the lowest O2 reading

right side is the mph of the highest knock retard reading"

so both happened at 35MPH...it was leanest and knocked at the same time.

Not the end of the world. Be carfull and watch that scan tool. Sometimes Violent burnouts can tickle a Knock sensor.

Don't sweat it too much. At 35 MPH your not loading the engine very much, even if it is real KR. My guess is that it is false KR from spinning tires. This is very normal. Look into getting a false KR ignore in your TT chip. It will ignore KR for the first few seconds. If not, you'll go crazy chaseing your tail.

Happy spooling.

Mike B.

Well i do have 1 defective morel roller lifter that i have to change,,very noisy,,,and i did snap the throttle shut ,,maybe i should retorque the h@r motor mounts ,,,,these 2 things could have caused me false knock.:rolleyes:

Back