You can type here any text you want

Scared a 'Stang kid straight, I think.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNeric

Driving the GN on nice Fridays has it's little perks. I was on my way to trans shop to get 2004R kit and some late 90's mustang GT kid keeps revving at me while we are at stop lights and while driving. Someone is in front of me the whole time we are driving. We get past one street and are finally next to each other doing 35 and the speed limit is 40. I get about 2 cars ahead of him acting like I could care less and carefully apply brake pedal and build about 4psi. When boost comes up, I mash the gas and do a massive 35mph burnout and never get above the speed of the other cars behind us. Stayed 2 cars ahead of him and he quit revving at me and trying to get me to play. Stopped at the next light before I had to turn into the trans shop. I looked over at him and he kept looking away from me as if to say "never saw you". :rolleyes: Now everytime I see him, he behaves himself. Trans shop guy knows the kid and says the car runs 14.0's with drag radials and that day he was on regular street tires. My MT Streets are always on the GN and ready. :D

Awesome, I had an 86 GT Hatchback, but then I sold it for the cash to buy my 85 GN. HA HA HA, down with the Stangs! I owned the Mustang for 1 month and it made me sick looking at it. I just bought it because it was a steal, and I cut a $2,200 profit. Ha ha! Keep up the "Pony" bashing!

Not so much bashing, it's the lil guys who don't know any better. I do love the way Mustangs sound. They have great exhaust systems under them. There are a few I have respect for, but the majority are just loud. Noise don't make it go fast. ;) This guy however, was sure he could take me and after the 35mph burnout, I think I calmed him down.

I did a 65+ rolling burnout in front of a Beermer the other day, just to calm HIM down. LOL! It's amazing the effect, huh? ;)

Absolutely. I first discovered that ability after I got my BlueTops and TA-33 in my old 85 GN. After that, it was really fun to show people that.

Back