Schedule of events for the gs nationals 2004

brittken

Crazy for Sonya!!!
Can anyone tell me the scedule of events for the 2004 gs nationals? What day is the car show on and what days are the races? How do you enter your car in the show or races? Thanks:cool:

Intrestingly enough I'm suprised to see someone who is such a fan of GSCA that he's giving out their information.

any ideas whats up with their site??
all i see is the front page the bb is gone??
i guess ill have to wait for the gsxtra to come in

People are just good samaratians these days

Yea kinda like

1 Hand washes the other
Scratch my back I'll scratch yours
Do on to one as one wanted done to himself

You have taken advantages of those good samaratians Services in the past..

;) :rolleyes:

Mon...rain:D
Tue...rain:D
Wed...rain:D
Thur...rain:D
Fri..rain:D
Sat..rain:D

Oh,that was the last two years :D :D :D

Originally posted by 8587GN
Mon...rain:D
Tue...rain:D
Wed...rain:D
Thur...rain:D
Fri..rain:D
Sat..rain:D

Oh,that was the last two years :D :D :D

You need to give ALL the pertinant and accurate information if you are directing this to the members that are racers or spectators of same.

Last year there were rain delays, but racing was held Tuesday-Saturday with over 1400 passes just on Thursday. Qualifications and eliminations for ALL classes were completed as planned.

Year before last, one day of racing was postponed and held the following day with and early start and late finish for the make-up.

That was intended to be a joke. It seems that since 99 it has rained at every GS Nats. We left the cars at home last year,not again.I heard about all the way back home

Thanks Keith, just gave me a chance to post about how much racing was held between raindrops!:)

If you bring your car this year and we get rained out any day, you will get the blame.:D

Originally posted by Wht87T
Intrestingly enough I'm suprised to see someone who is such a fan of GSCA that he's giving out their information.
John,

We have all tried to put this behind us. Difficult to do when some people appear to be watching you like a hawk and moving posts around the minute a comment that is the least bit off topic is made (not on TB.Com). Huuum, I think some people spend way too much time on animosity.

Thanks,
Art.

Art

Well yea unfortunately I'm not a fan of TBS myself. As a matter of fact I dont even go to that website.

Thats nothing new. Time to put on the blinders. The weather last year turned out to be pretty good, rain was expected nearly every day, but we missed it.