SD Chip Street car yes or no? PROS and CONS?

Unfortunately, i do not have a tpro, i have just the translator running z06 maf car runs great but as a normal human i feel i can always squeeze a bit more out of what i have etc. Whether if its mpg, driveability, better tune etc..I take out my plugs atleast once a month and they always look PERFECT, couldnt ask for a better running car. i have plogger already with a wideband chip, dont know what im going to do yet? I can sell the translator and get me an SD chip or leave my setup alone and just keep trucking.

I'd just leave it alone until something fails. You know how many guys would like to just have a running Buick in the first place!

Stock longblock- built trans Vig Converter, nothing special, 7;6 on the 1'8th with a cheap 60ft. in the 1:7x - 1:8 range pump gas and alky.. 23psi.. Full weight street car ac heater cruise control.. i feel i can do better with some more boost, and e85.. i was trying to run a flat 7 or very low 7 but had to go home my son and girlfriend were tired, oh btw, we all went to the track in the buick stroller in the trunk. car seat in the back.. We went home with AC pumping..:D i do my own thing no burps or farts WOT shots without any issues.. just feel the car can go faster i feel it.. trying to get it in the flat 7s

sounds like you have a good running car sometimes simple is better.the car can run faster with more boost.

Oh ok Charlie has that itchy trigger finger.. sorry i just read my emails, and i was like what the hell?? I was ready to put my chris hansen outfit on and go look for the scammer's and email jummpers across the country trying to get into my stuff and steal info! :cool:

been there done that too many times.. go on my bank statement and almost have a heart attack..

Unfortunately, i do not have a tpro, i have just the translator running z06 maf car runs great but as a normal human i feel i can always squeeze a bit more out of what i have etc. Whether if its mpg, driveability, better tune etc..I take out my plugs atleast once a month and they always look PERFECT, couldnt ask for a better running car. i have plogger already with a wideband chip, dont know what im going to do yet? I can sell the translator and get me an SD chip or leave my setup alone and just keep trucking.

I sold my MAF, Translator and 57# injectors and bought a PLX wideband and TT SD chip, PL and 80#'s from Eric. Been a great addition to my combo and while it has been a challenge at times, learning to tune the car has been fun and I've learned a lot more about my car.

Got a 9" Ford style rear end with disc brakes and H&R rear sway bar. It's raining here today so will hit the track in a couple of weeks to see how much more the car has in it.

I sold my chips and maf's too. Buddy gave me an older sd chip to try and I liked. So, I bought the newest SD chip. No tip-in noted... Driviability and idle is great. Eric and Bob are so creative. Thanks for everything guys.

Thanks, Joe