sd2 running like crap- wideband reading rich and still adding fuel?

If you the tablet route make sure the software is the full version, not the paired down one.

The software on the tablet or the actual sd2 software? I know nothing (jon snow) about tablets! Also, do they charge with a micro USB cell phone charger? That would be handy. Guess I'll hafta take a trip to best buy and educate myself. Nice, tax free weekend is coming up, sounds like as good a time as any-

Last edited:
Pronto is referring to the windows software. There is a Windows 8 RT version that won't run the powerlogger so just make sure the tablet is running full up windows. Mine does not charge with a cell phone charger. It has a unique charge port.

Thanks for the reply, I just did a quick search and the number of choices is mind blowing. Think I'll just stay with my lappy, keep it simple-

My eyes are going south with age and that is one of the drawbacks to the tablet. The other is the touchscreen and touching the right place on the screen for what you want.

I probably should just stay with the laptop. I've got use to the touch pad and it's got a good long life battery.