SE Turbo, what a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought and received a hood insulator from them (quality is A1) and ordered a trunk upholstery kit from them last friday. Suzette called me and told me it would be shipped in a week as thet are special order items due to the embroidery work I asked for.......I have bought from SE Turbo in the past and will continue to do so in the future.........

Woody

"Killin' time before it kills me"

uglythread.jpg

I normally stay out of these discussions, but what you just stated is telling your so called friends you just screwed people over by taking the cc (credit card) info & knowingly charged a :confused: friends cc?:confused: are we understanding this correctly?

#1 you say you worked there taking orders via cc supposedly knowingly the customer may not get there parts right away.

#2 you call these people/customers friends?

damn friends like you who needs enemas?

sounds more like a discrental employee if you ask me.

more people will see this bashing you are doing is out of spite. I do not know what your situation with Paul was, but if things you are saying were/are true why did you stick around so long with them?

all I have to say about SE Turbo is when ever I at an event they are about the only vender that usually has the parts I need to get me back out on the track. no matter if it's a sensor, or what it is. thank you SE Turbo for being @ our events to keep us up & running.

Thats cute:redface: Sticking up for a vendor! Who blames ya.... Where on my post did i say that seturbo did not have parts at events? I didnt!!!!

As far as the CC that was cute too:redface: hey when the boss tells you your not getting paid until you charge everybody, then you charge everybody. I simply stated facts. Sorry if that hurt your feelings! These people are my friends, and no im not a disgrutled employee. A mans got to do what a mans got to do. If it comes down to paying seturbo vendors or employees hey he needed to get parts right. Also i stated why i stayed at seturbo as long as i did, i love the customers and i love the cars. Overall i understand the need to stand behind a vendor, theyre few and far between i know that. But there are still ALOT of quality vendors in the buick world. We got all of our parts from them!

Thats cute:redface: Sticking up for a vendor! Who blames ya.... Where on my post did i say that seturbo did not have parts at events? I didnt!!!!
!
I'm not trying to be cute, I'm just calling it the way I see it, you clearly stated for a second time you charged your so called friends cc. are you saying that there were no more jobs in GA so you had to stay?

Im about to lock this thread. I think it's run it's course and is reducing to pointless bickering. Everyone has had their say.

If 99ssconv or SE Turbo have anything else they would like to add to this thread please contact me.
As for now this thread has run its course and is now closed.

I think many of you that have replied to this thread should take the time to read or re-read the rules of the feedback forum.

Jesse

Status
Not open for further replies.