SE Turbo, what a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clean the language up guys, TurboBuick is G rated!

If you want to talk trash to each other do it in PM!

After reading this again, I just want to emphasize this kind of language will not be tollerated on TurboBuick!

Please refer to the board rules for further details!

Like I said at the begining of this post, SE turbo is not only a joke but also a thief.

All of you idiots that said I was being a ass need to send SE turbo $345 because thats what they deducted from my account yesterday. Like I said, they have extremely poor business practices, we don't charge you until the part is shipped, well then I guess they must have shipped my part that they did not have and I canceled when they wanted more cash. They can deal with my bank tomorrow after I call and file fraudulant charges on them.

If you have never dealt with them before do yourself a favor and stay away.

I got news for ya 99ssconv....

You have NO CLUE as to what kind of time and money it takes to make stuff for these cars now. My metal prices have gone up 40-60% plus now they screw you on this fuel surcharge crap, which I do kinda understand. Notice why they do this? They do NOT want to lose any of their profit. Also, anything that is CNC'ed or requires a process will go up as well as labor prices have increased , taxes to business' have increased and power sure as hell has increased. So, DO YOU THINK in a market such as ours that the vendors can eat these cost increases? HELL NO, or they would be belly up in a month!
It sounds to me like you said in one of your nonsense posts that you would sell your car first. Well, put it on EBAY today because NOTHING and I mean NOTHING is going to get any cheaper for these cars. Being a major player in this industry, I KNOW... not guessing, that I KNOW first hand what it takes. I can also tell you that by being as you are being, is the main reason why as of Jan 1 2007 we are losing 3 more vendor/manufacturers as they are not making or selling anymore TR parts and moving on to Mustangs, F-bodies and imports as that is where the money is. Not to mention the go to the board and bitch guys. NO BUSINESS WILL MISS THAT!!:cool: Notice..BIG LETTERS ...THAT IS WHERE THE MONEY IS.:frown:
Keep running your mouth and even more will tell our crowd to go screw ourselves. We already have a bad name out there in the market place and TR owners are known to be major complainers. Guys like you only make it worse and add fuel to the fire for them to get out. I deal with all kinds of cars in our business and vendors as well. They will tell you what I have said to the letter. I am not defending SE TURBO but the whole TR market!
I sure hope you do not need a transmission because after your post, I know the trans vendors on here, (WHO just happen to be the best in the world on 2004r's) will tell you to go to AAmco or do it yourself, and not to waste their time. If you are bitchin about $55.00, which cannot be helped with our economy right now, then a QUALITY trans would probobly kill you.:eek:

And we wonder why the Turbo Regal community has a rep for being the biggest complainers and whiners in the car markets.:confused:

SAD, so very sad, and what sickens me, is it ruins it for the old timers and the rest of us who care and try to deliver the best products available.:rolleyes:

Feel free to take me on if you wish. I can back up EVERYTHING I said with Fact! I am not one you want to screw with. :eek:

Like I said, I have sent this post to ALL the transmission guys who help out and service the Turbo Regal community and I sure hope you do not need a transmission anytime soon. Basically, blacklisted.

I am going to lobby to Shane, well maybe I don't even have to, to put up a forum that is Customer feedback. If you guys can go on and bitch about vendors and how you got supposedly screwed, then why can't we, as vendors, have a list that is a DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS CUSTOMER LIST as well? All is fair in love and war. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. You know you guys are no "day at the beach" to deal with either.

Good luck my friend, as I feel you owe "someone" an apology. Not for what took place, but for the way you went about it.

And, if you should ever meet Mark E. , I feel very sorry for you. BIG, HUGE hearted, nicest guy you would ever want to meet. Big lovable teddy bear, however, I would NEVER want to cross that big lovable teddy bear.;)

Prices from all vendors will be going up in 2007 so prepare yourself......oh... thats right... you don't want to pay anymore for products, so you better go ahead with your "threat" ....Sell your car!!! NOW!:redface:

P.S. Just as an example, ask Shane (aka SGRIM) about what it takes , time and money, to build a quality trans these days. He witnessed it himself in the flesh and I am sure he could tell you what he saw and has experianced.

Double P.S. : If you EVER refer to an ADMIN on this board as an IDIOT, I will ban you myself.

And, after your posts, I would be surprised if RJC even sells to you. If I were him I would tell you to go make them yourself. Then you might see what it takes.

Bruce
WE4
TB.com admin

Go ahead and ban me you ****ing ******* dickhead redneck mother ****er ********ing ******. **** you and **** your board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and if I needed a transmission I could build it myself, come see me in Dallas and I will show you first hand you have no ****ing clue on what comes out of your ass of a mouth, matter of fact. since you are on the board, look me up. I'd love to meet you in person and whip your **** talking ass.

we4 is a *****
calm down bud, no need to bash a man over the internet,phone call, miles and miles away! thats a weak man way~..best thing is to cancel the order and charge with your bank,youll get your money back. On the recent years,vendors are declining rapidly,dont add more flame to the fire. Turbo buicks for life.:cool:

The way I see it. If $55 is going to break you and you can't make your house payment, Maybe you need to rethink how you are spending your money.

If not, Shame on you.

Go ahead and ban me you ****ing ******* dickhead redneck mother ****er cocksucking faggot. **** you and **** your board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is one thing to disagree with someone but....
i do not do business with people like this, sorry you are on my list.

Kent-
We do not have 1 penny of yours. You need to calm down ! This is a family based community and you may post all the "clean" ,"truthful" details your heart desires. I will not respond to you again on this subject - it was offered that you could call. You owe a few people an apology ! I personally thank all of you that have tried to defuse the situation with logic and reason!
Suzette

I warned you...... Good bye....

Go ahead and ban me you ****ing ******* dickhead redneck mother ****er cocksucking faggot. **** you and **** your board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND for an indefinite amount of time. You crossed the line. The correct response would have been to make amends.
Instead you chose the wrong road.
Do not be surprised if you have a hard time purchasing parts from anybody who has read this.
I never swore, cursed or demeaned you. I expected the same in return. Maybe, just maybe, you should have read the rules of the forum first.

Good bye and good luck.

Bruce
WE4
Tb.com admin

For the record, it has been a longggg time since I have banned ANYBODY.

Lol

The last posts by 99SSCONV has to be the closest thing to an internet temper tantrum I have ever seen. Too funny! At least this thread has entertainment value to it.:biggrin:

99ssconv:
Let me get this straight. No money has changed hands? What kind of crap is this?

Then you use gutter mouth on members, vendors and admin.

To top this off, you obviously ignored the rules at the top of this forum regarding vendor transactions (in this case lack there of), because neither me, Jesse or Geoff87 have received any message from you before posting feedback regarding member to vendor transaction (again, let me reiterate, in this case lack there of).

Dude, you need to take chill pill!!!!!!!! (or admin will oblige you with a forced chill pill).

Do not be surprised if you have a hard time purchasing parts from anybody who has read this.

Good bye and good luck.

Bruce
WE4
Tb.com admin

For the record, it has been a longggg time since I have banned ANYBODY.

Uhhh Bruce, He will only have a hard time purchasing if he calls and tells you he is 99ssconv....................

Man I leave to go to a meeting and come back to this:eek:

99SSCONV I asked nicely to keep the language G rated. I made no attempt to say you were right or wrong.

It is not TurboBuick.com's job to protect vendors. I personally think that you were giving a very understandable answer by SE Turbo! BUT, it is not TurboBuicks.com's place to silence your complaint!!!!!!!!

However you crossed the line with your last few comments, no one has cussed you. Bruce was stating his opinion, everybody has one just as you have yours about SE Turbo!

For all those wondering, No this thread will not be deleted, everyone should see posts and make their own descicion about who is right or wrong!

Anyone with a problem call me!

Let me add something on this. I'm not taking sides. If the prices has gone up, prob jason had sent out something to tell his buyers (SE turbo and others venders) that the price has went up. So if SE Turbo has not change their prices lately, some of the fault is on them for not keeping their records (prices) up to par.

Status
Not open for further replies.