SE Turbo, what a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its been handled as best as I can handle it. Ill just have to wait and see what happens.

Its been handled as best as I can handle it. Ill just have to wait and see what happens.
Thanks JayC,
IMHO..Guy stated he had a problem (I think he could have worded better, but that's just me) SeTurbo did a professional reply...and EVERYONE else should have kept the nose out of it. Now including myself..:biggrin:

It is not TurboBuick.com's job to protect vendors. I personally think that you were giving a very understandable answer by SE Turbo! BUT, it is not TurboBuicks.com's place to silence your complaint!!!!!!!!

For all those wondering, No this thread will not be deleted, everyone should see posts and make their own descicion about who is right or wrong!

Finally a Owner of TB.com has made the best statement I have read in many years....get down Shane.

Don't worry Jay, I have no plans to invade Highland Village.

I can't handle the SMU college scene. I had to pay for my education so I don't belong over there.

Wow, that guy was mad eh? Jeez. I could understand 55 dollars, as 345 was already enough for the common folk, let alone, on the drop of a hat, jack it up to an even 400 out of nowhere. But he surely didnt have to do that though. NOT a smart move, as this board is pretty much a necessity if you own one of these complicated cars. Without this place, and its vendors, you'd be screwed. You'd have noone to go to.... Try an find a REAL manual on this car at a store...
Though, cant he just sign back on with a different screenname? And, you guys said he shouldnt bash a vendor..isnt that the whole entire purpose of a feedback section though?

Oh yea, (since i cant edit my thread.....) You guys' said that he wont be able to buy anything from a vendor on here? How are you going to know its that certain specific guy?

Wow, that guy was mad eh?...........................And, you guys said he shouldnt bash a vendor..isnt that the whole entire purpose of a feedback section though?
-----------------------------
Denoted in partial in the rules regarding the feedback section:

"This is a FEEDBACK area only. Flaming is not permitted in any form. Please lets just keep this completely informative so that others can use it as some good information for there buying or selling experience"

It just blows my mind that all of this happened period whether it was $55 or $100. I have owned my GN for over 17 yrs now so I could see a $55 increase but not a $100 and he should have been informed of the price increase before the sale went down but the bottom line is that Suzanne and Paul did everything they could to make things right and handle this in a Very calm and professional way and I think they are well respected because of that! It would have been just as simple to call them and ask what was going on and then make the decision to cancel the sale or keep the items. The threats on anyones side are just ridiculous empty threats because no one is going to pay a visit to the other side!!! and it seems that everyone is a Big Bad Ass when typing or on the phone but I do find the empty threats entertaining, lol, if you are a "big" guy can you actually fight?? and Big is all relative to what it's compared to isn't it but the threats up, I enjoy them, lol. Thank you SE Turbo and all of the other good vendors for the wonderful service!! Just my 2 cents.

i dont mean, that there should ever be 'vendor bashing' per se. just an area to let others know how you feel. he did take it too far though.. it was uncalled for. oh well, its all water under the bridge now. he'll live, as will our vendors.

Any last but not least is the bison, your quote of "This is an internet coward" any time your ready come and see how much of a coward I am. Two words would not come out of your mouth if we were face to face.
Dont count on it. The words would come out of my face the same if you threatened anyone undeserving in front of me. The truth is you threatened to whip an admin/vendors ass. I really doubt that this would have occured if all the guys posting on this thread were in your presence. Apparently your the aggressor here. Not any one else. Your probably this way in all lifes situations. You fly off the hook. Sometimes you may be right but you need to draw the line. Im an angry prick at times myself, but i NEVER threaten bodily harm. If the situation warranted it (which 99.9% of the time it doesnt) i would do it without threatening it. Maybe SE Turbo could have handled the situation differently, but you definitely should have. Admins, this thread needs to be closed. Nothing good is coming out of it.

This is pretty insane!

I'm not going to sit here and say who is or isn't at fault. I've personaly delt with 2-3 vendors and a few guys in person off this site. They have met or exceeded my needs in ever way. Anyhow, this isn't the way to handle a complaint with any buisness. Futher more, exploding on a forum site like this does more than make you look bad, it cuts you off to some very valuable information and resourses. The fact of the matter is, you own an old and rare car. It's forums like this that opens the doors to guys like us who needs the creativity and talent of our vendors. Blackballing your self from this information and parts isn't good. Now I know you're thinking I'm cool, I live in Dallas and we got parts and buick guys. This is true, I've met a few of the LSPBC group before and their some pretty cool guys for sure. The problem is, some of these Buick guys living in the DFW area probaly scan these boards as well and may not care to deal with someone who reacts this way. So now that huge city you're living in has become as small as my town where everyone knows you. Also, keep in mind, sure there is more than one Buick forum, but the owner of this forum owns another Buick forum as well. Anyhow, I would look into a freash new start and move your complaint with the above vendor into a more private eviroment.

Ps, I'm looking into my own vendor deal : selling road maps to Highland Village plus I do guided tours ;)

SEturbo employee here to set the record straight!

Ok look most of you might remember me. Im Travis and i took alot of your orders for awhile. I loved my job at seturbo. However, i strongly belive in the saying "the customer comes first" this is not true at seturbo. I worked for Paul for a long time. I took his website from 78 hits a month to over 2000! I also increased his cross profit by four times due2website tweaking and building the ebay store front. All this and most months i was charging my credit card just to make ends meet. But i still stayed at seturbo because i loved the customers and i love the cars! But heres what you all should know!
Before seturbo says this is not true maybe yall can back my up!

1. Your card WILL be charged right away!

2. Your money Will be used to fund another customers cars or products!

3. You WILL NOT be notified if parts are on order, this keeps seturbo from being able to charge your card!

4. Only belive 10% of what you here from Paul! I know first hand on this subject!

5. Believe it or not there are NUMEROUS vendors, outstanding vendors
(RJC, Cottons, gaugepods.com, Gbodyparts.com, postons) seturbo is not a manufacturer so all the parts they have you can get straight from a dependent source.

6. You will be charged something like 15% "admin fee"!

7. You will be highly overcharged for shipping, most of you know this!

Im here to say that they're all true. Now ive tried my hardest to stay away from here for awhile but i became friends with many of you and i strongly fill that the rest of the community finally needs to know the truth.

The Buick community is full of great people, as well as great vendors! I felt i had great relationships with all of them. These people are great to deal with and also have great customer service.

Now before anyone tries to defend the subject. I ran seturbo while i was there ask anyone who bought parts at the time. I ran the website, built the website, built the ebay store, and also shipped all the products, answered the phones, etc.

Sorry this is so long but i fill this needed to be said!!!! Actually im still employed at Seturbo as far as the website goes because nobody has updated it!!!!!!!!

Thanks,
Travis

Paul @ SE Turbo, PLEASE call me asap.

Been trying to reach you off & on for quite a while now, know you are busy like the rest of us. But I NEED to talk to you, and every other attempt thru e-mail, fax, cell phone, etc hasn't worked. I see you posted here, so hope you might be checking back. You got my number :)

Im here to say that they're all true. Now ive tried my hardest to stay away from here for awhile but i became friends with many of you and i strongly fill that the rest of the community finally needs to know the truth.

Thanks,
Travis
I normally stay out of these discussions, but what you just stated is telling your so called friends you just screwed people over by taking the cc (credit card) info & knowingly charged a :confused: friends cc?:confused: are we understanding this correctly?

#1 you say you worked there taking orders via cc supposedly knowingly the customer may not get there parts right away.

#2 you call these people/customers friends?

damn friends like you who needs enemas?

sounds more like a discrental employee if you ask me.

more people will see this bashing you are doing is out of spite. I do not know what your situation with Paul was, but if things you are saying were/are true why did you stick around so long with them?

all I have to say about SE Turbo is when ever I at an event they are about the only vender that usually has the parts I need to get me back out on the track. no matter if it's a sensor, or what it is. thank you SE Turbo for being @ our events to keep us up & running.

Status
Not open for further replies.