Seasonal Ethanol % check

Im trying to figure out if my flex fuel sensor is accurate. My xfi is showing E94. I am in houston.

.680 If I remember right. I am at work now so can't verify. If I remember right, turning off flex fuel .680 displayed 82.

you are correct, .680 is 82%. Did you get the config file from Cal? The one that configs the reading to ethanol% display?

I didn't get a separate file from him. He knew I was going to run flex fuel when I bought it though.

Just send him a text, or email. He sent me a config file to put into the system and then I added the ethanol display% in the dashboard.

mine already has that so he must have done it before sending me the kit. You using continental ff sensor?

mine already has that so he must have done it before sending me the kit. You using continental ff sensor?
He must have. I am using a continental FF sensor seen here. It may say chevy performance, but it is a continental. I am sure you can see if same one by searching the chevy part number to continental

upload_2016-4-14_22-43-42-png.277713

Man, I bought one of those fuel testers that you mix water and e85. I was concerned because my XFI is displaying 94-95% and Cal said winter blends are usually E70ish. Sure as hell, the tester showed e95 too. This is in Conroe, TX, just north of Houston.