seat covers,door panel,carpet questions

jswmotor

Vicious
Does anyone know where to get a TTA front seat cover. I only need the drivers seat. Classic Ind. will only sell the front and rear set and will not seperate.

I also need a drivers door panel for the TTA.

What is the correct color for the carpet? Were the carpet colors called doeskin or beechwood or ???

How close is the 4th gen front TA seats? Anyone installed them?

Originally posted by jswmotor
Does anyone know where to get a TTA front seat cover. I only need the drivers seat. Classic Ind. will only sell the front and rear set and will not seperate.

I also need a drivers door panel for the TTA.

What is the correct color for the carpet? Were the carpet colors called doeskin or beechwood or ???

How close is the 4th gen front TA seats? Anyone installed them?

Beechwood is correct color for carpet. The carpet had a rubberized backing on it so you may want to see if they offer this. I know we couldn't find the exact color, even among offerings named beechwood, so we had to actually create a special dye color to get the right match. Some are too gold and others too yellow. I would ask for free samples of the carpet colors and match it up prior to ordering.

Thanks,

Alan

Save yourself trouble and aggravation: go to Alan at CarMotorsports. These guys have the right stuff with excellent quality.

Does Year One sell ACC carpets? If so, I'd stay away based on the feedback I've read over the last few years. Their color control and fade characteristics have reportedly been poor.

A lot of vendors use ACC....