You can type here any text you want

Sell My Red T

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Red Regal T

First $4000 firm Runs, shifts, 342 posi, straight rust free body, paint oxidized, T-tops, tach and guages, alky, stock turbo w/ less than 2000 miles. Been parked for a year but starts and drives. Needs TLC

Why couldn't I have found this BEFORE I flew to chicago to pick up a T-Type...this is less than 20 miles from where I live!

How bad is the paint? Do you have more recent pics? Does you still have the stock wheels, original interior, or do you still have the leather interior? Thanks

How bad is the paint? Do you have more recent pics? Does you still have the stock wheels, original interior, or do you still have the leather interior? Thanks

Top half of the car paint is oxidized. Car has stock 84 ttype turbine style aluminum wheels now. Has the leather interior. I will be taking a couple photos and put them up tomorrow.

Here ya go .....

Attachments

• Picture 059.jpg
    Picture 059.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 436
  • Picture 060.jpg
    Picture 060.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 431
  • Picture 061.jpg
    Picture 061.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 429
  • Picture 065.jpg
    Picture 065.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 434
John, I have to appologise, I must've misread your post. I thought you were selling the Dark Red T. I didn't think you would sell the car that is your screen name:eek: Good luck with the sale!!!

questions

Whats the original color? Is it originally a t-type? And what is year? Condition of floor pans qtrs etc?

Whats the original color? Is it originally a t-type? And what is year? Condition of floor pans qtrs etc?

It originally was a burgundy TType, 1987 model. This is a florida car. Never had rust in the quarters. Doors are also unrusted. There is some minor rust in the rear floor pan on the driver side. I patched it years ago. We're talking parts car price here.

trades?

I have a black crew cab 88 dually 454 T-400 trans 4.11 gears, rebuilt engine, trans, rear etc, 11 mpg. Needs compessor and ac charged, Cloth seats, power windows, locks etc, new tires, chrome wheels etc. Its Black. Not perfect but a solid driver. I might would trade just throwing this out there at the moment. If interested Ill post pics.

How many miles are on the 'ol girl?

Honestly and not to sound funny, but for $4,000 who really cares!!! This is a straight rust free TR that actually runs, has some gauges, a ScanMaster, and alky. I'm shocked that John still has this car. If I had the room and the funds this would've been sold the same day he listed it as this is a great DD project car.

Good luck with the sale John (not that you should need it):eek: :cool:

Easy...86brick...easy

Simple question, just wondering.

I've done business with John in the past, and trust the man.

If he had a dog for sale that had three legs, one eye, a hair-lip, and a broken tail but laid solid gold lawn ornaments...I would have only one request, send pics of the AKC papers. ;)

Erik

Back