You can type here any text you want

Sellin' the Buick...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

kTrainHurricane

Vader Drives a GN
Hey guys, i know i haven't been around in a while - was accepted to the U.S. Air Force Academy and have been in Basic Training since June and school started two weeks ago. Anyways, after bein here for a few months i'm come to the realization that the military isnt for me (yeah, i kno - "dumbass" for not thinkin about that in the first place haha) and i'm currently in the stage of "out-processing" as i type. Anyways, FAU is where i'm headed, and living in HLWD makes that 40 mins drive kinda rediculous, especially with the Buick. Gas will literally rape me, and i'm just a kid so obviously that goes hand-in-hand with being poor lol. Soooo i got a real close buddy thats been tryin to get it off me for a WHILE now. However, i kinda really want a Syclone (i kno, contradicts my reason for selling but hey, oh well), so if anyone is interested or "knows" somebody let me kno! I should be home within the next week, and guess i'd like to get the deal done asap. If i cant find a nice Sy, i'll sell it to my buddy and prolly buy an srt-4. I know, hate all u want - but its STILL A TURBO and a 4-banger at that, so gas wont be as bad. Til then, thanks guys! And hopefully i'll be back to see you at Towers again sometime soon

Back