Selling my 1982 Buick Grand National (Restored)

Rareusgold

Hello Community,
I wanted to let everyone know I have not been around for awhile. But, I am selling my 1982 Buick Grand National. I need room in my garage and I want to keep my wife over my baby! This is my third child. I have loved and restored her back to amazing condition. You can read the write up on Ebay. If anyone has an interest in my baby. Please let me know. If you know anyone that would love to own this original piece of History Please get in touch with me. I want it to go to a good home that will Love her. I am willing to let her go for a fraction of what it cost to build. If it is a smooth transaction. PS. I just noticed that the little hubcaps are missing from the image. They are on the car and are originals! NOS

https://www.ebay.com/itm/153058353556

IMG_5001.JPG

https://www.ebay.com/itm/153058353556

Attachments

• !BcyM7sgBmk~$(KGrHqEOKisEq4LZ-27RBK1-Jd!P+w~~_12.jpg
    !BcyM7sgBmk~$(KGrHqEOKisEq4LZ-27RBK1-Jd!P+w~~_12.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 17
Why was the original motor not put back in the car? No turbo might as well just LS swap it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is the original engine! It was totally rebuilt. The manifold and carbs were changed. But the engine block is original to the car. They only made 12-15 Turbos in 1982 and who knows how many survived. This is the way the car came. I have made a couple reversible changes to things like the radiator and fans in order to keep the car running cool and as practicality. And to help the car be dependable and useable. I upgraded all wired and electronic to the engine, again for usability and safety. But I kept the car as close as possible and still be usable and reliable.

You are correct. I used pictures during the paint job when we were aligning the Buick Stencils. Those were stencils to insure the correct alignment of the Buick before the final paint of the words were finilized. I did notice that and had. Them repositioned to the correct placement. I am sorry I had two folders of images and I used the ones I thought were better quality. But here are the images of the final positioning.

Attachments

• 8827D148-2A3D-4F89-AFA0-C10C23EB742A.jpeg
    8827D148-2A3D-4F89-AFA0-C10C23EB742A.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 55
  • E49A4CDE-D696-4A25-B344-923F9F249165.jpeg
    E49A4CDE-D696-4A25-B344-923F9F249165.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 51
  • 419B2D11-E41F-455D-AE2A-126DA0E2A467.jpeg
    419B2D11-E41F-455D-AE2A-126DA0E2A467.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 39
that looks so much better

Thank you, Yes, as I said I used who I consider the best Painter and Body Man in the world. He is a perfectionist. He gave me the car to make sure it was perfect before finilizing everything and I noticed the wrong placement. Luckily he used the stickers for testing the placement or the lettering. Because what we really needed was the Reverse that we used as a stencil. So the stickers were going to be discarded anyway. And it was a good thing because I noticed the placement was wrong and I went and got the EXACT placement from advertising and old pictures as well as documents from GM. Thank you for pointing that out!

Why was the original motor not put back in the car? No turbo might as well just LS swap it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As the seller stated it is the original 4.1 NA engine in the car. Only a handful were 3.8 turbo. You'll notice the flat hood.

This is your Buick lesson for today.