selling my GN

GNBrett I apologize for hoarding your thread. I will start another one to keep.

I would submit however you can sell your motor easily right about now.

id be rea

I don't think its gnbrett's post op is toomanymodz

Reggie that's not my car bud that's toomanymodz but I agree the parting out is his best option. I know a guy who just sold his roller and motor for $30k total. I was SHOCKED cause he was thinking maybe $22k for the car. But new motor means new tune etc...

A gentleman out of Clermont offered 35k, so it's officially sold. I had 9 years of fun with it and have no regrets...time to move on to the next gig.

Here is a pic of my spare engine. A stroker 109 built by Weber Performance out of Cleveland. Only 4k miles. Billet caps, billet roller cam etc. I may sell this baby next. The block was a new 109 block, never been used. Quite special.

As far as the next toy goes, who knows. Maybe a project car that I can restore then sell. I always love a project!

weber_eng 002.JPG

A gentleman out of Clermont offered 35k, so it's officially sold. I had 9 years of fun with it and have no regrets...time to move on to the next gig.

Here is a pic of my spare engine. A stroker 109 built by Weber Performance out of Cleveland. Only 4k miles. Billet caps, billet roller cam etc. I may sell this baby next. The block was a new 109 block, never been used. Quite special.

As far as the next toy goes, who knows. Maybe a project car that I can restore then sell. I always love a project!

View attachment 336265
Price for this?

View attachment 336265

Yes -what’s the cost on the spare engine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro