You can type here any text you want

selling my x

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNX 165

Hey guys i know Its not the classifieds section but I just wanted some advice. I have # 165 and she has 80k on her, Its in very good shape inside and out. If you or someone you know that might be interested please feel free to call me at # 516-426-9744. I would like to get around 45k for It, do you think that it is a fair price?

if your interested

I'd go $38,500 of course that'd be cash!

thanks
cruzn57

Gnx 165

Would you send some picks of the car motor,interrior,cluster,body,suspention,etc etc etc And a contact # THANX KERRY

please send some fotos too.......

cruzn57@yahoo.com
interior, exterior, motor, any rust anywhere?
contact me before you sell, as I have cash, and am serious!
thanks

I have the stock turbo window sticker, owners manual, the car is in pretty good shape for a 80k car I will post pics if you would like but I recommend seeing It In person. I know It's not in collector shape but Iwould say for record you wont be dissapointed for the price. there is little wear and tear on the interior such as the headliner has a sag, and little thing like the pull strap screw cover. and I was told It was a repaint. Im trying to be as honest as I can about It. In no means am I asking top dollar for It Thats why Im pting It here I want people that know about the car and know what Its worth with these factors. I will post some pics when I get a chance.

Please post pics or ...

send me some pics,
I expect some wear and tear, so not to worry,
where you located?
as I said ,I'm interested, and have cash.
thanks
Lee

I will definitly send pics, It has been raining for a few days here ust give me another day I will pull it out of the garage and take pictures I'm sorry Its taking so long. there Is however a video of It on you tube, just go to youtube.com and put gnx 165 there is a walk around video the car Is in the same condition except I removed all of the chrome layovers that was put on to dress up the engine compartment. again sorry for the delay.

vid looks good.

any rust at all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
floors, \doors, fender wells, etc

thanks
Lee

Back