You can type here any text you want

Selling Out/Cleaning House/Diecast/Models/Other

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TinysTurboPerf

RUTHLESS
MAKE OFFERS

stuffforsale001.jpg

stuffforsale002.jpg

stuffforsale004.jpg

stuffforsale005.jpg

stuffforsale006.jpg

stuffforsale007.jpg

stuffforsale008.jpg

stuffforsale009.jpg

stuffforsale010.jpg

stuffforsale011.jpg

I am interested in the black and grey and the solid grey Dubs. Do you have a price shipped to 44053 ?

im interseted in the 70 superbird,1:64 buick gn transporter how much for these two, and if possible could i see the turbo t, and the prototype??? well what color is the TType?? and the prototype??? Thanks Kevin My email is spoolin84@hotmail.com

I am interested in one each of the Postal Services Syclone (1 gold and 1 white) and the gold thunderjet. shipping to 88012. Thanks.

I am interested in the one of the American Muscle Grand Nationals. (disassembled with the screwdriver) Zip 60050

Price for an all black dub city GN, shipped to Canada, shoot me a pm

Interested in one GN screwdriver set,2 black GN thunderjets,and the racing champions platium GN.Shoot me a pm with price to san antonio,tx 78237.

chevelle

tell me more on the platinum chevelle...what year? and year put out? send me a pic

WINDMILL,

Its not a Chevelle. It is one of their many ERROR cars. It's actually a 70 Dodge Coronet/Superbee

hmm. Well I'm trying to locate the person that purchased something from me, sent me a bad check, and then closed their account. I inadvertently sent the card to them while the check was still processing, which I realize is my fault, but I'd just like the card back. Your email is the same as that person and you live in the same town. Do yo know a Laurina? Because Laurina bought the card, and I just want it back.

Back