You can type here any text you want

selling the TR

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
yeah i could do that, what emblems do you need or all? im pretty sure the rear fillers are good, i will check them tomorrow.

I think I need most of them. I'm not even sure what was on the car. When I got it the only one on was a "Sport Coupe" emblem on the passenger side fender. No others or turbo emblems. If you have any closer pictures that would help. If the fillers are not broken and are still plyable I'd be interested in them also. Thanks!

I think I need most of them. I'm not even sure what was on the car. When I got it the only one on was a "Sport Coupe" emblem on the passenger side fender. No others or turbo emblems. If you have any closer pictures that would help. If the fillers are not broken and are still plyable I'd be interested in them also. Thanks!

went and looked at the fillers today, thought they were good, but theyre busted in the center under the gas filler. i'll get some pics of the emblems.

IMG_0014web.jpg

I need the hood emblems!!!! How much for those and two sport coupe ones? better yet I'll PM you! Thanks! Adam

Update:

Following parts are sold, let me know if you want anything else thats left:

All 3 turbos
All crossover/down pipes
Air cleaner assembly
Exhaust manifolds
Turbo brackets and ect.

bump

Still have the car, need it gone, $200.....

also have the motor minus the turbo, all crossover/down pipes, carb, intake, exhaust manifolds, and some brackets. i'll take $50 pickup only.

also have the turbo crank yet, $100 plus shipping.

shoot me and offer on anything.

ok, so the interior is gone minus the dash and upper door panels which are in great shape. all body panels are there, doors are solid. car is going to the crusher in about a week. still have the 3.8 block along with the turbo crank. also have another front clip and hood in good shape. if anyone wants anything let me know! if not just about everything will goto the junkyard.

radio trim piece $10+shipping
IMG_0260web.jpg

Regal trunk lock trim $10+shipping pretty nice chrome
IMG_0253web.jpg

Gauge cluster $50+shipping or make an offer!
IMG_0250web.jpg

dash trim in ok shape with some minor scratches $10+shipping
IMG_0248web.jpg

Back